What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I can spare passengers and fuel
Or anything u might need I'm lvl 17

Tfapone

Sent from my iPhone gc: tfa p one level 42

Last edited:
Frenetta said:
I'll send a friend request. I have a cooling chamber for you.

Thanks accepted

friend name as above level 35 i would like a cooling chamber or beacon,propeller,nav module,spare wire,or fuel hose

Ahh back to usernames so gifts will be back to generic drat the game looked so good for a short while. Looks like the airship comes back the same time too

friend name as above level 35 i would like a cooling chamber or beacon,propeller,nav module,spare wire,or fuel hose

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Thanks accepted

I sent u a friend request

TFAPONE said:
I can spare passengers and fuel
Or anything u might need I'm lvl 17

Tfapone

What do you need , your airport is massive !!

Fred123thytdytdg said:
What do you need , your airport is massive !!

I don't need anything Atm. Anything will be greatly accepted lol

Frenetta said:
Not really sure but jbg and I both have gotten security cameras which I think are for the duty free shop level 2. They could be for something else and we just don't know what it is yet.

A couple of my neighbours (not from this forum) have duty free shops but I do not know which platform they are playing on. They also have other buildings I have never seen.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items. Need fuel hose, propeller, beacon or nav module.

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Have sent you a request do you still have leyland jars just need 1 please

would like a cooling chamber or beacons,propellers,nav modules,spare wire etc

No sorry,they took them off me after the Halloween mission ended. I've accepted your friend request.

Add afyrfto as a friend.

Ircro, I've sent friend request to afyrfto. Please let me know what can I send you in return.

Ok, has anyone else been able to get bench from flying recently? Jimghjj2 mentioned he got one from flight to Goa, but I haven't been able to get it.

Here's what I sent out today:
Fannie: fuel
Sian & David: spare prop
Jimghjj2: powerful radio transmitter
Pingways: navigation module
FLjim: flight catering
Porter029: spare prop
Super123: landing lamp
Ircro: spare prop
Captain flop: fuel
Esther: fuel additives
Tigasef: landing lamp
Lilly2: flight catering
Pdxsk2: beacon

If anyone else need anything from me, please let me know.

Last edited:
Marsm, I been sending you Deicers for a while, anything else you prefer?

De-icers are cool, Vibbster - I will resend them to you, because you just can't have enough of them to be honest.

Jbg364 said:
You're not a neighbour and I couldn't add you when I tried. Try to add me - I'd be happy to send you passengers.

Hi, you show on my list when names reappear, that's probably why you can't add me. I.m level 31 if that helps.

Pingways

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: bench / nav mod / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:31 Pingways

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: bench / nav mod / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:31 Pingways

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Thanks accepted

I think that was you (showed up as username) but I sent a cooling chamber. Hope you got it! Please send back fuel or a landing lamp if you can. Thanks!

Frenetta said:
I'm quite happy. The smugglers bag had an inconvertible coin. I've got some business classes too. I can combine some stuff and make some progress perhaps. Just need to wait for a day when I have time to play for 6-8 hours straight!

Fannie,

I forgot about the smugglers bag. Where did you find that this time? That is separate from the airship store, right?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back