What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

De-icers are cool, Vibbster - I will resend them to you, because you just can't have enough of them to be honest.

Agreed, especially since I'm flying like crazy the Nepal to get that Dream-catcher..

Ircro, I've sent friend request to afyrfto. Please let me know what can I send you in return.

Ok, has anyone else been able to get bench from flying recently? Jimghjj2 mentioned he got one from flight to Goa, but I haven't been able to get it.

Here's what I sent out today:
Fannie: fuel
Sian & David: spare prop
Jimghjj2: powerful radio transmitter
Pingways: navigation module
FLjim: flight catering
Porter029: spare prop
Super123: landing lamp
Ircro: spare prop
Captain flop: fuel
Esther: fuel additives
Tigasef: landing lamp
Lilly2: flight catering
Pdxsk2: beacon

If anyone else need anything from me, please let me know.

Would you please put me down on the list for a spare propeller?

What would you like in return? Is it ok with Landing gear. (Don't have Banch, shampoo, chair, ampermeter or laser cutter - Sorry)

Hi, you show on my list when names reappear, that's probably why you can't add me. I.m level 31 if that helps.

Pingways

What's your username? You may be one of my neighbours that just disappeared one day.

This is what I have sent you, please let me know if you want something different tomorrow!

OleT- Beacon
Bloodbouy - Beacon
Super123 - Beacon
Jbg - Deicer
FLJim - Deicer
Marsm - Deicer
I fly - Deicer
Ircro75 - Deicer
Lilly2 - Flight Catering
Fannie - Fuel
Little Angel- Landing Gear
Fred123 - Navn mod (I think/hope..)
Jeka102 - Passengers
EsterV - Passengers
Sian & D - Propeller
Ircro - Propeller (Do you want me to send to this account, or both?)
Pdxsk2 - Spare Wire
Pingways - Spare Wire (I hink/hope.. please confirm.. your airport looks very different from what I have on the picture)
Jimghjj2 - Whiteboard

Mastias - ?

Jbg364 said:
What's your username? You may be one of my neighbours that just disappeared one day.

Username is Pingways. But I've just been on and now don't have any neighbours who are level 34?! Are you still 34? I'd so I can't see now either!

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: bench / nav mod / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:31 Pingways

Last edited:
Vibbster said:
This is what I have sent you, please let me know if you want something different tomorrow!

OleT- Beacon
Bloodbouy - Beacon
Super123 - Beacon
Jbg - Deicer
FLJim - Deicer
Marsm - Deicer
I fly - Deicer
Ircro75 - Deicer
Lilly2 - Flight Catering
Fannie - Fuel
Little Angel- Landing Gear
Fred123 - Navn mod (I think/hope..)
Jeka102 - Passengers
EsterV - Passengers
Sian & D - Propeller
Ircro - Propeller (Do you want me to send to this account, or both?)
Pdxsk2 - Spare Wire
Pingways - Spare Wire (I hink/hope.. please confirm.. your airport looks very different from what I have on the picture)
Jimghjj2 - Whiteboard

Mastias - ?

Hi,

Just sent you deicer. I.m in need of bench, triple wire, transmitter orange one for fuel station, but if you don't have those then passengers good at the mo!

Thanks
Pingways

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: bench / nav mod / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:31 Pingways

Username is Pingways. But I've just been on and now don't have any neighbours who are level 34?! Are you still 34? I'd so I can't see now either!

I have never seen you in my neighbourhood when I can see usernames. Have you seen me - Jbg364? I am still at Level 34 but have no idea what level I show when you can't see usernames. I really hope the problem with the usernames gets fixed soon. I think we're all getting tired of it.

I need textbooks please

Cannot f,y until i grt 2

Please help or else i will have to quit on level 16

Help

Helmetz

lilly2 said:
Fannie,

I forgot about the smugglers bag. Where did you find that this time? That is separate from the airship store, right?

It's in the store when the ship arrives and it's free for you to take.

Vibbster said:
I got a Golden Toad "Income from all commercial buildings is instantly available to collect"

It's good to hear what everyone gets so we know what the possibilities are!

GLC23 said:

Jbg shows up as a level 30 for me. Don't know if this helps you at all.

GLC23 said:
Hi,

Just sent you deicer. I.m in need of bench, triple wire, transmitter orange one for fuel station, but if you don't have those then passengers good at the mo!

Thanks
Pingways

I was sending you spare wire. Do you want passengers instead? I don't have benches, transmitter or triple wire. Or of course, you can pick something else.

Frenetta said:
It's in the store when the ship arrives and it's free for you to take.

Did you get a smugglers bag this time as well?

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items. Need fuel hose, propeller, beacon or nav module.

Frenetta said:
It's good to hear what everyone gets so we know what the possibilities are!

I got a weather vane and an ice cream shop

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items. Need fuel hose, propeller, beacon or nav module.

Hi guys, been a while since I posted here but been checking this every so often. I was wondering if anyone might like to keep a regular list of requested items like Shorty Airways used to do? It might still work if we have include our levels next to our names, maybe a screenshot of our airport.

Add me if you'd like! I can see very few names but I can batch gift depending on levels.

I can gift: fuel, goalposts, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, handling line, passengers, all incl bracelet, projector, powerful radio transmitter, textbook, full supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, Power source, additional radar, shredder, hull parts, spare wire, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, City model, navigation module, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer.

I would like: rope block x3 for airdock, laser cutter for repair base, landling lamps, spare wire, additional radar, fuel adds.

Thanks!
Wends lvl 29

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back