What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hi,

Just sent you deicer. I.m in need of bench, triple wire, transmitter orange one for fuel station, but if you don't have those then passengers good at the mo!

Thanks
Pingways

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: bench / nav mod / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:31 Pingways

Sorry don't have any of thous.. Will put you down for passengers then, let me know when to change to something else. This is what I got to offer:

Have: Fuel, Video Board, Air Con, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Projector, Handling Line, DND, Passengers, Radio Transm.,Taxbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Nav. Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Controller

I weren't that lucky. I got a robt that only accelerates the time planes take refuelling...
Btw, finally i got the ring so i donot need more fuel additives. Thks!

Good that you got the ring, finally! I've been sending you passengers lately... Not fuel additives..? Do you still want passengers or something else?

You can choose from: Fuel, Video Board, Air Con, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Projector, Handling Line, DND, Passengers, Radio Transm.,Taxbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Nav. Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Controller

HELP! I stupidly upgraded my repair base without checking the items I needed in advance. I can't repair planes or continue now. I need 2 insulation,2 drill machines,and 1 power source. Please send ASAP.thanks.

Jimghjj2,
Power source sent.

Vibbster, i'll send you spare propeller later.

I'm now level 29 and can send deicer if anyone needs it.

I will send you towels. Please can I have passengers in return. Thx

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items. Need fuel hose, propeller, beacon or nav module.

Thanks, i will send u passengers after 14 more hours ;)

Hi Everyone!

Please send me disposable shampoo and please ask what you need back.

Thanks!
S3R3G4

Username/Friend Code: S3R3G4 / Platform: iPhone / Level: 25 / Stars: 42 / Heart Level: 5

Have: Fuel (3 units), Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Light, Projector, Channel Bar, Towel, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, (Spare Propeller, Deicer, Ventilation Filter - not yet available)
Need: Disposable Shampoo, All Inclusive Bracelet

Jimghjj2,
Power source sent.

Vibbster, i'll send you spare propeller later.

I'm now level 29 and can send deicer if anyone needs it.

I would like the deicer instead then if that is not to much to ask for. Thanks.
You're fine with me continuing to send landing gear?

Vibbster said:
Good that you got the ring, finally! I've been sending you passengers lately... Not fuel additives..? Do you still want passengers or something else?

You can choose from: Fuel, Video Board, Air Con, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Projector, Handling Line, DND, Passengers, Radio Transm.,Taxbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Nav. Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Controller

Could you pls send me a controller today? After that passengers are perfect! Thks a lot. What about you? I think i sent you a propeller yesterday

Just upgraded to the Xmas edition - there's a ton of stuff to do - I've completed my Duty Free Shop, and built a few Xmas shops - now, it's time to start getting gifts from neighbours... I've sent out 20 to the names that were showing up and that I've been dealing with on these forums... there's a lot to collect, so any items for for completing the Sleigh Hangar would be massively appreciated.

marsm said:
Just upgraded to the Xmas edition - there's a ton of stuff to do - I've completed my Duty Free Shop, and built a few Xmas shops - now, it's time to start getting gifts from neighbours... I've sent out 20 to the names that were showing up and that I've been dealing with on these forums... there's a lot to collect, so any items for for completing the Sleigh Hangar would be massively appreciated.

I've just upgraded too. I'm still showing usernames so I guess the " major technical improvements" promised are just another set of challenges!

jimghjj said:
I've just upgraded too. I'm still showing usernames so I guess the " major technical improvements" promised are just another set of challenges!

I also did! I have just started building my first duty free and flying to Egypt

jimghjj said:

Just waiting for upgrade to finish. Really disappointing they still not fixed username problem :(

captain flop (level 27)

jimghjj said:
HELP! I stupidly upgraded my repair base without checking the items I needed in advance. I can't repair planes or continue now. I need 2 insulation,2 drill machines,and 1 power source. Please send ASAP.thanks.

Drill machine on it's way shortly

marsm said:

I don 't know about this yet. Guess I need to upgrade. Will send whatever is available to me then.

Hi Guys,

Except for Fannie and Jimghjj2, I sent old lantern to everyone else. I'm thinking we're going to need a lot of those to catch those elves for now.

Also my list of gifts have changed quite a lot. Now I have new things to give out. Please update what you guys can send now, as I've already updated mine. Maybe someone can give out disposable shampoo or bench now? ha...ha...ha...

I've finished building DFS and the sleigh house. I need 2 ATM, 2 Imprinter, 3 Sleigh Cover, 2 Sleigh oil, 3 Heater, & 3 Red paint. If you can send me those, I can send Heater or ATM back to you.

Last edited:
My friend list turn to username all again, dont know who has just send me towel :(. I am updating to new version, hope it will be fine soon and i can send u guys things you need correctly. Nhim beo

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back