What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Bilove said:
My friend list turn to username all again, dont know who has just send me towel :(. I am updating to new version, hope it will be fine soon and i can send u guys things you need correctly. Nhim beo

I sent the towel. Enjoy!

Well, this is very weird but it worked out well for all of you! I had just gifted everyone and then I updated. All of a sudden, my day reset again and I could gift again! New gifts for all of you! So this time you all got Christmas presents! Has anyone noticed that their gift list keeps changing? Every time I open mine, it's different. Sometimes I can gift an ATM, the next time, I can't. I think GI has figured out that we use the forum to help each other and they are trying to stop us! I don't know how to put up a list of what I can gift now because it is constantly changing. I guess just tell me everything you need and I'll do my best to try to get it to you!

BTW - I didn't do the Halloween challenge and still have 3 ghosts and 1 of the black thingies hanging around my airport. If anyone can get rid of them for me or can tell me hoe to do it myself without spending my $ on it, I'd sure appreciate it! They are a nuisance!

Frenetta said:
Well, this is very weird but it worked out well for all of you! I had just gifted everyone and then I updated. All of a sudden, my day reset again and I could gift again! New gifts for all of you! So this time you all got Christmas presents! Has anyone noticed that their gift list keeps changing? Every time I open mine, it's different. Sometimes I can gift an ATM, the next time, I can't. I think GI has figured out that we use the forum to help each other and they are trying to stop us! I don't know how to put up a list of what I can gift now because it is constantly changing. I guess just tell me everything you need and I'll do my best to try to get it to you!

You are right about the gifts list. I guess as you say we can all post our needs only now.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items. Need fuel hose, propeller, beacon or nav module.

I am going to have to bale out of this thread. Deleting and re-adding people names obviously doesn't work :(

L1ttle Angel said:
Hi Guys,

Except for Fannie and Jimghjj2, I sent old lantern to everyone else. I'm thinking we're going to need a lot of those to catch those elves for now.

Also my list of gifts have changed quite a lot. Now I have new things to give out. Please update what you guys can send now, as I've already updated mine. Maybe someone can give out disposable shampoo or bench now? ha...ha...ha...

I've finished building DFS and the sleigh house. I need 2 ATM, 2 Imprinter, 3 Sleigh Cover, 2 Sleigh oil, 3 Heater, & 3 Red paint. If you can send me those, I can send Heater or ATM back to you.

What is the sleigh house and where did you find it?

Merry Christmas!

So... for those of us tried to gift after x-mas mission, we have noticed that all x-mas AND building acquirement-items as changing! I wrote down in excel what I gifted and I'm sorry this was a little random.. I assumed everyone wanted x-mas stuff or stuff for the tax-free so that's what I tried to send!

Lilly2ATM
Sian & DavidATM
Pdxsk2ATM
I flyCognac
FLJim560Deicer
Fannie fargoHeater
MarsmHeater
Jbg364Makeup
Super123Pearl Errings
Bloobouy1975Red paint
Ircro75Red paint
IrcroSecurity Camera
OlaTomekSleigh Oil
Little AngelFilled Candies
PingwaysFilled Candies
Fred123Filled Candies
Jeka102Filled Candies
Jimghjj2Filled Candies
EstherVLiquor

Bilove said:
Thanks, i will send u passengers after 14 more hours ;)

I don't have towels following the update so will send DND signs instead. Hope that's ok

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items. Need fuel hose, propeller, beacon or nav module.

Does anyone know where we find or how we build Santa's House? I have Old Lanterns and Sleigh Oil to gift now. For the Duty Free I have projectors but I always have. Also have Pearl Earrings, Filled Candies and White Gold Bracelet.

Will be sending gifts this evening to my regulars: FLjim, jimghjj2, Vibbster, Fannie, Sian and David, Siannnnn, EstherV, Pdxsk2, Ircro, Porter029, Letgnis, Fred123, Captain flop, Spareribs/Spare.ribs. Let me know if you'd like me to send something from my 'new' list rather than what I have been sending. If you want me to add you to the list, let me know.

I had to be told too! It's in with the hangars and runways. You also have to buy a runway for the sleigh. Hope you have somewhere to put it! Don't know what to make of the ever-changing gifts now. What do you think?

You are right about the gifts list. I guess as you say we can all post our needs only now.

I see what you mean. Just went back to my game and many gifts have changed. You're right - it makes sense to post our immediate needs and whomever has those gifts to send when their day resets, sends them. It will be interesting!

Vibbster said:
Ircro - Propeller (Do you want me to send to this account, or both?

To this account only.
Rather send gift intended for ircro75 to someone else, because I dont need anything on that account.

Frenetta said:
I had to be told too! It's in with the hangars and runways. You also have to buy a runway for the sleigh. Hope you have somewhere to put it! Don't know what to make of the ever-changing gifts now. What do you think?

I don't have room for another runway, or the cash to buy it :( Have been saving for weeks to buy flight catering facility am nearly there now. Wish they had storage section so you don't have to buy and sell to make way for new items.

captain flop (level 27)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back