What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I had to be told too! It's in with the hangars and runways. You also have to buy a runway for the sleigh. Hope you have somewhere to put it! Don't know what to make of the ever-changing gifts now. What do you think?

Saw the sleigh hangar and runway but in order to get a sleigh it looks like we have to finish a Faster Than the Wind collection. But, it says that the items to finish the collection drop from Santa's House. And where do we get the Star Dust for the flights to Lapland? Maybe someone will be able to gift it. Who knows! Space is going to be an issue.

Today I received around 10 fuel(3) gifts what looks a little bit strange to me. It is probably because people were sending some new items which I could not receive on old version.
Upgrading now, hope it will help, but I won't reply to those fuel(3) gifts because all senders are "username".

stewartsathome said:
I don't have room for another runway, or the cash to buy it :( Have been saving for weeks to buy flight catering facility am nearly there now. Wish they had storage section so you don't have to buy and sell to make way for new items.

captain flop (level 27)

I'm with you on the storage! I was lucky in that I was saving $ to expand so I did it for this instead. Screws up my plans a bit but not a whole lot fortunately. Luckily there is a lot of time for this one. By the way, when my game updated, you reappeared! I gifted you immediately so you should now stay grouped with everyone else (I'm keeping my fingers crossed!).

Jbg364 said:
Saw the sleigh hangar and runway but in order to get a sleigh it looks like we have to finish a Faster Than the Wind collection. But, it says that the items to finish the collection drop from Santa's House. And where do we get the Star Dust for the flights to Lapland? Maybe someone will be able to gift it. Who knows! Space is going to be an issue.

I've gotten all my stuff for the sleigh from elves so far. Just missing the control wheel. Didn't take long at all to get that far. About 15 elves. Don't know if I was really lucky or if that's normal. Also got stardust to fall. Space will definitely be an issue for people. Be smart about where you add land and really think it through. I don't know what happens to this runway after Christmas!!!

To this account only.
Rather send gift intended for ircro75 to someone else, because I don't need anything on that account.

Ok.. I gave you Christmas mission stuff on both accounts today. Thanks for letting me know

Today I received around 10 fuel(3) gifts what looks a little bit strange to me. It is probably because people were sending some new items which I could not receive on old version.
Upgrading now, hope it will help, but I won't reply to those fuel(3) gifts because all senders are "username".

I sent x-mas stuff, so then it has appeared as Fuel(3) in the old version.

I've gotten all my stuff for the sleigh from elves so far. Just missing the control wheel. Didn't take long at all to get that far. About 15 elves. Don't know if I was really lucky or if that's normal. Also got stardust to fall. Space will definitely be an issue for people. Be smart about where you add land and really think it through. I don't know what happens to this runway after Christmas!!!

I also got everything this evening, even got the Jet-powered Sleigh! BUT I can't use it until I get all the parts for the Sleigh Hangar (Sleigh Cover, oil, heater and red paint)

And guys.. Also check the Airship store! I bought a Duty Free Set and got 5 items for my Duty Free Shop

Upgraded, please send xmas stuff instead of proppeller.
I will not bother with duty free shop yet, so please dont send items for it now.

Upgraded Xmas stuff only please duty free shop level 2 needs level 11 imagine you get to level 11 by flying the sleigh

friend name as above level 35 beacon,propeller,nav module,spare wire,or fuel hose welcome

I still have ghosts, how do i get rid of those.

I think i will ingnore santa stuff and concentrate on normal airport work.

For my duty free shop need a imprinter and atm

User name helmetz - can send santa stuff as not doing that stuff

But how did you get the lanterns for the elves? And which flights does Star Dust fall from? Sorry for all the questions but I just had 6 planes land and didn't get a single thing.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back