What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Oh, yeah... New update -- no real fixes... That means another barrage of complaint to GI support. Sending my ticket in shortly.

Hi, my username is zandbever.

I am trying to complete several things.

For the Hotel I need: Bathtowels and Shampoo
For the repairworkshop: Ampèremeter and Lasercutter
For the Santa hangar: everything

Thnx a lot

Gifts changed a number of times while gifting this evening so sent:
1. Sleigh oil - jimghjj2, Vibbster, Fannie, Sian and David, Siannnnn, Spare.ribs, Pdxsk2, Ircro, Porter029, Lilly2
2. Heater - FLjim, Letgnis
3. Red Paint - EstherV, Fred123, captain flop
More surprises to come tomorrow.

Jbg364 said:
Gifts changed a number of times while gifting this evening so sent:
1. Sleigh oil - jimghjj2, Vibbster, Fannie, Sian and David, Siannnnn, Spare.ribs, Pdxsk2, Ircro, Porter029, Lilly2
2. Heater - FLjim, Letgnis
3. Red Paint - EstherV, Fred123, captain flop
More surprises to come tomorrow.

I got one red paint, thought that was from Little Angle. No oil under my tree.. :(

Has anyone had problems sending candies, cognac etc for quest? Have sent out more than 10 and it shows I only sent 1.....

captain flop (level 27)

I got one red paint, thought that was from Little Angle. No oil under my tree.. :(

This is so frustrating. I have a photo of your airport, I matched the photo to your airport in my neighbourhood and sent sleigh oil. I have no idea why you didn't get it. Will try again tomorrow. I'll let you know what I send and we'll see what happens. Weren't we told that the username problem would be fixed in the next update?

Has anyone had problems sending candies, cognac etc for quest? Have sent out more than 10 and it shows I only sent 1.....

captain flop (level 27)

Haven't sent any out yet. I'm having a different problem - sent Vibbster sleigh oil and it didn't arrive. I've quit trying to figure out what's going on with this game. It just gives me a headache!

lilly2 said:
I think they won't leave unless you complete the Great Seal Collection. So that's getting items to drop from Halloween shops, cemeteries and pumpkin patches. Luckily, there are a few neighbors who have several of these buildings. Bad news is, it takes forever to get something to drop. I've been visiting them for days and days and rarely get anything. Still missing 2 items. I'm guessing the elves won't leave unless we finish the Santa quest.

I have 6 of these buildings still in case you need them

Xmas gifts only please sleight cover,red paint,sleigh oil,heater ,ATM and imprinter

Jbg364 said:
But how did you get the lanterns for the elves? And which flights does Star Dust fall from? Sorry for all the questions but I just had 6 planes land and didn't get a single thing.

I've had bright lanterns back for the ghosts and old lanterns to get the elves. I'll gift as many of these as I can,I haven't had usernames for ages now so my airport photos are out of date and I'm struggling to see who's who. I'm gifting to people grouped on my list but I don't know if gi are shifting my names about.
I've noticed people who have a profile picture on my friends list show up. Perhaps if we add a profile picture on there and the same one as our profile avatar we can identify each other by picture rather than sifting through dozens of similar airports? What do you think?

Thanks to all who sent items for me to finish my repair hanger,especially Ircro who is the insulation gifting king!

Jbg364 said:
Haven't sent any out yet. I'm having a different problem - sent Vibbster sleigh oil and it didn't arrive. I've quit trying to figure out what's going on with this game. It just gives me a headache!

I've managed to I'd it now. I do have neighbours which have quest items showing though, in the past it hasn't. So that's a good thing........ Maybe!

captain flop (level 27)

jimghjj said:
I've had bright lanterns back for the ghosts and old lanterns to get the elves. I'll gift as many of these as I can,I haven't had usernames for ages now so my airport photos are out of date and I'm struggling to see who's who. I'm gifting to people grouped on my list but I don't know if gi are shifting my names about.
I've noticed people who have a profile picture on my friends list show up. Perhaps if we add a profile picture on there and the same one as our profile avatar we can identify each other by picture rather than sifting through dozens of similar airports? What do you think?

Thanks to all who sent items for me to finish my repair hanger,especially Ircro who is the insulation gifting king!

Yeh I saw pics too, but can't work out how to change profile pic. There doesn't seem to be an option. They must be on iPhone or something, I have iPad.

captain flop (level 27)

This is so frustrating. I have a photo of your airport, I matched the photo to your airport in my neighbourhood and sent sleigh oil. I have no idea why you didn't get it. Will try again tomorrow. I'll let you know what I send and we'll see what happens. Weren't we told that the username problem would be fixed in the next update?

Just sent you red paint!

Yeh I saw pics too, but can't work out how to change profile pic. There doesn't seem to be an option. They must be on iPhone or something, I have iPad.

captain flop (level 27)

I saw this too, and I was thinking that these are Facebook profile picks... My account is NOT linked to my facebook account, so I thought that only people which has linked their FB account will have picture? Can it be so?

Vibbster said:

I got paint from pdxsk2 but no oil. Don't know what's going on.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back