What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

stewartsathome said:
Has anyone had problems sending candies, cognac etc for quest? Have sent out more than 10 and it shows I only sent 1.....

captain flop (level 27)

Haven't tried yet

stewartsathome said:
Has anyone had problems sending candies, cognac etc for quest? Have sent out more than 10 and it shows I only sent 1.....

captain flop (level 27)

No I sent my 10 and completed the quest

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 3 sleigh cover, 3 sleigh oil, 2 heater, 3 red paint,

Jbg364 said:
Gifts changed a number of times while gifting this evening so sent:
1. Sleigh oil - jimghjj2, Vibbster, Fannie, Sian and David, Siannnnn, Spare.ribs, Pdxsk2, Ircro, Porter029, Lilly2
2. Heater - FLjim, Letgnis
3. Red Paint - EstherV, Fred123, captain flop
More surprises to come tomorrow.

Sorry to add to your woes but I didn't get mine either.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 3 sleigh cover, 3 sleigh oil, 2 heater, 3 red paint,

Frenetta said:
What do we have to do? I have them to! Was really hoping the ghosts would be gone!

I still can gift bright lanterns so we can get rid of the white ghots. The problem is to get the aerosol to get rid of the black wraits. If you want you can sent me bright lanterns and i will sent them back to you until we eliminate our white ghots at least.
If you prefer to go for the xtmas quest now i need oil sleigh, cover sleigh and red paint. What do you need?
Have a nice day :)

stewartsathome said:
Yeh I saw pics too, but can't work out how to change profile pic. There doesn't seem to be an option. They must be on iPhone or something, I have iPad.

captain flop (level 27)

I think you have to connect it to your Facebook account before it allows you to add your picture. I don't want my Facebook friends to be bombarded with requests for thi game so I'll set up a fake account and try it later to see if it works.

Just put in a fresh complaint about the username issue not being resolved in the new version. Can everyone else with this issue do so as well so we can get them to pay attention?

Frenetta said:
BTW - I didn't do the Halloween challenge and still have 3 ghosts and 1 of the black thingies hanging around my airport. If anyone can get rid of them for me or can tell me hoe to do it myself without spending my $ on it, I'd sure appreciate it! They are a nuisance!

I have 3 ghosts to get of too! I'll gift you a lantern if you can send back and we can do that till there are gone if you like?!

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: bench / nav mod / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:31 Pingways

This is what I have sent:

Lilly2ATM
Fannie fargoChocolate
Jimghjj2Drill Machine
Bloobouy1975Heater
EstherVHeater
OlaTomekHeater
Sian & DavidHeater
Little AngelLantern
Fred123Red Paint
I flyRed Paint
IrcroRed Paint
Jbg364Red Paint
PingwaysRed Paint
FLJim560Sleigh Oil
Jeka102Sleigh Oil
MarsmSleigh Oil
Pdxsk2Sleigh Oil
Super123Sleigh Oil

Frenetta said:
What do we have to do? I have them to! Was really hoping the ghosts would be gone!

I've got a couple to get rid of. If you send me lanterns I can return them to you.

For those dealing with ghost still... Don't bother getting lanterns and banishing ghost that way. To get rid of them for good just work on getting things to drop from ahlloween soles, etc in order to complete the Great Seal.

For me, I'm just leaving that alone right now and concentrating on the Santa quests.

jimghjj said:
Just put in a fresh complaint about the username issue not being resolved in the new version. Can everyone else with this issue do so as well so we can get them to pay attention?

I put a new complaint I too. Don't understand how names can appear suddenly and then suddenly disappear. Seems like they should fix it by now. How long has it been?

Vibbster said:
This is what I have sent:

Lilly2ATM
Fannie fargoChocolate
Jimghjj2Drill Machine
Bloobouy1975Heater
EstherVHeater
OlaTomekHeater
Sian & DavidHeater
Little AngelLantern
Fred123Red Paint
I flyRed Paint
IrcroRed Paint
Jbg364Red Paint
PingwaysRed Paint
FLJim560Sleigh Oil
Jeka102Sleigh Oil
MarsmSleigh Oil
Pdxsk2Sleigh Oil
Super123Sleigh Oil

Thanks for the paint will gift back when I get access

Xmas gifts only please sleight cover,red paint,sleigh oil,heater ,ATM and imprinter

jimghjj said:
I think you have to connect it to your Facebook account before it allows you to add your picture. I don't want my Facebook friends to be bombarded with requests for thi game so I'll set up a fake account and try it later to see if it works.

My account is already linked to FB but my pic doesn't show. In fact i got fed up of it keep trying to post to my FB A/c and wanted to unlink, but couldn't work out how to do that either!!!!

captain flop (level 27)

Hi folks, thanks for u guys gifts, but i cannot send u back things u need, just send back things u send me until my friend list works again. I am building duty free shop and hotel, i need shampoo, towel, ATM and imprint, anyone helps me plz. Thanks folks

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back