What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Barbara59 said:
I have dine one too

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 1 POS terminal, 2 security cameras, 1 anti theft gate, 1 glass display case.

Should say done !

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 1 POS terminal, 2 security cameras, 1 anti theft gate, 1 glass display case.

stewartsathome said:
My account is already linked to FB but my pic doesn't show. In fact i got fed up of it keep trying to post to my FB A/c and wanted to unlink, but couldn't work out how to do that either!!!!

captain flop (level 27)

I set up fake Facebook account and linked to it(hopefully!), can anyone see a picture of a red motorbike next to my "username" now? It's the same pic I've got as my avatar on here now. I noticed Ircro and super123 pictures show.

It appears I have a big problem. I'm sending gifts but you aren't getting them. If anyone can see my username, and if you were on yesterday's gift list, would you let me know if you received a gift from me? Sorry! I feel really bad that you didn't get gifts.

Hi Everyone,

I am on the Christmas quest. Please add me so that I can send gifts to accomplish the quests together. Seems like this quest is greatly rely on neighbors' gifts...

Urgently need OLD Lantern. Would appreciate for all your help.

Super123

Hi, I just sent you a white gold bracelet - would you please let me know whether or not you got it? I know you asked for stuff for the Christmas quest but I'm trying to figure out if anyone receives any of the gifts I'm sending. Thanks!

Barbara59 said:
Should say done !

I can use the same things for duty free 2 so if I can manage to send them to you, please send them back (that is if you can tell who sent them - I'll be gifting in about 20 minutes)

jimghjj said:
I set up fake Facebook account and linked to it(hopefully!), can anyone see a picture of a red motorbike next to my "username" now? It's the same pic I've got as my avatar on here now. I noticed Ircro and super123 pictures show.

I see it. Tell me what you did please.

Jbg364 said:
It appears I have a big problem. I'm sending gifts but you aren't getting them. If anyone can see my username, and if you were on yesterday's gift list, would you let me know if you received a gift from me? Sorry! I feel really bad that you didn't get gifts.

I'll be sending gifts in about 20 minutes and I'll try to make note of what I send you. Let's see if you receive my gift!

No, can't see it.

jimghjj said:

Oh I can see it here but not in airport

captain flop (level 27)

Last edited:
Hi Super,

If you visit your neigbours and click on their elves, they'll give out old lantern and other items for the X'mas quest too. Its faster to do it that way.

I can put you down for old lantern after my gift reset. Or if you've managed to get it on your own, I'll send items needed for the sleigh hangar.

Sounds good. There are many things need to do in this X'mas quest. Just got confused when first look at them.

Thank you, Super123

Frenetta said:
I can use the same things for duty free 2 so if I can manage to send them to you, please send them back (that is if you can tell who sent them - I'll be gifting in about 20 minutes)

Will do

stewartsathome said:
Oh I can see it here but not in airport

captain flop (level 27)

Same for me

musicboxi said:
Sounds good. There are many things need to do in this X'mas quest. Just got confused when first look at them.

Thank you, Super123

Since you're online whilst we are talking profile pics. How did you get your picture to show up in airport city next to your username?

captain flop (level 27)

I see it. Tell me what you did please.

First I set up a fake facebook account and uploaded the motorbike picture as my personal picture. Then I pushed the red GI button in the bottom left hand corner of the game screen which took me to the GI centre. Then I clicked on profile. I linked it to facebook account and it took me onto facebook page. Finally I changed my Ipad forum avatar to the motorbike picture.
So hopefully now when you get "username" on your friend list you have a picture of a motorbike next to it and you know that's my airport as you can match it up with my ipad forum avatar.
Can everyone else let me know if they see me on their friend list as if this works we can all do the same and identify each other without going through airport screenshots!

jimghjj said:
First I set up a fake facebook account and uploaded the motorbike picture as my personal picture. Then I pushed the red GI button in the bottom left hand corner of the game screen which took me to the GI centre. Then I clicked on profile. I linked it to facebook account and it took me onto facebook page. Finally I changed my Ipad forum avatar to the motorbike picture.
So hopefully now when you get "username" on your friend list you have a picture of a motorbike next to it and you know that's my airport as you can match it up with my ipad forum avatar.
Can everyone else let me know if they see me on their friend list as if this works we can all do the same and identify each other without going through airport screenshots!

I cannot se it in the game. I have already done the Facebook link up ages so do I have a photo in the game?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back