What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

stewartsathome said:
I do. How did u do it?

captain flop (level 27)

I have done it a couple weeks ago, when I got 5 bucks to connect to Facebook. That is a facebook profile picture, fake profile of course.
I didnt change anything since.

Frenetta said:
Just got done gifting and I don't see Jim in the game either. Don't see an avatar for you either Barbara but have started seeing one for Ircro!!!

Yes I can see Ircros avatar as well but not Jims

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 1 security camera, sleigh items

Barbara59 said:
Yes I can see Ircros avatar as well but not Jims

I see the same effect, only Icro avatar is visible
It's nice idea with this picture

Provost76

Need: sleigh cover, sleigh oil, red paint, heater, Atm, stamp, city model, master plan

Ircro said:
I changed the picture, do you see new one?

Yes, I see it.

Provost76

Need: sleigh cover, sleigh oil, red paint, heater, Atm, stamp, city model, master plan

Ircro said:

Lol. Yes Del Boy. I logged into my FB A/c to see if the link worked for me but mine hasn't changed.

captain flop (level 27)

stewartsathome said:
Lol. Yes Del Boy. I logged into my FB A/c to see if the link worked for me but mine hasn't changed.

captain flop (level 27)

Click on red G! Circle in the game and go to profile. Do you see connection to facebook there and your e-mail?

I have names so will be able to gift pick from red paint, old lantern,pearl earrings,pos terminal,filled candles,white gold bracelet,cash counter as the main new ones but do have loads of the regular items.

If I don't hear it will be pos terminals as the main gift

Xmas gifts only please sleight cover,red paint,sleigh oil,heater ,ATM and imprinter

Fred123thytdytdg said:
I have names so will be able to gift pick from red paint, old lantern,pearl earrings,pos terminal,filled candles,white gold bracelet,cash counter as the main new ones but do have loads of the regular items.

Xmas gifts only please sleight cover,red paint,sleigh oil,heater ,ATM and imprinter

Not for me thx. Old lantern.

Ircro said:
I can not see you at all on my friends list, although I have usernames. Do you see me?

Yes I see your airport picture on your Ircro account.

Barbara59 said:
Not for me thx. Old lantern.

Sent

Xmas gifts only please sleight cover,red paint,sleigh oil,heater ,security camera, gate, glass display cabinet

Ircro said:

I see your airport photo not Del Boy in the game. I got the 5 bucks when I linked to Facebook as well and when I go to my profile on gi it shows the motorbike but it hasn't updated on my mini picture. Either I need to change a setting somewhere or it's not updating the mini picture in the new version ?

Fred123thytdytdg said:

I have all my POS terminals so please send Xmas stuff if you can. Thanks!

jimghjj said:
I see your airport photo not Del Boy in the game. I got the 5 bucks when I linked to Facebook as well and when I go to my profile on gi it shows the motorbike but it hasn't updated on my mini picture. Either I need to change a setting somewhere or it's not updating the mini picture in the new version ?

I've just accepted your friend request. I see your Del Boy picture now. How did you manage that? I thought once you'd deleted someone you couldn't re add them? This could be very good news for identifying people!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back