What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

jimghjj said:
I see your airport photo not Del Boy in the game. I got the 5 bucks when I linked to Facebook as well and when I go to my profile on gi it shows the motorbike but it hasn't updated on my mini picture. Either I need to change a setting somewhere or it's not updating the mini picture in the new version ?

I set up the fake FB account and linked it but didn't get 5$. What did I do wrong?

Frederica007 said:
Anyone else noticed that the range of gifts varies with the airport visited?

Yes. That's why we've just started to list what we need instead of what we have. If we know what each other needs, we can take a shot at trying to get it right.

Frederica007 said:
Anyone else noticed that the range of gifts varies with the airport visited?

Yes. That's why we've started to just list our needs. This way you can still try to take a shot at gifting the right thing. You just never know if you'll have what the person needs at that moment. It's best to put up a list of a few things that you need so people have a couple of things to pick from. Just maybe you'll get lucky!

Frenetta said:
Of course I had none of those to gift so I sent whiskey.

Have sent you a glass display case. Hope you got it

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 1 security camera, sleigh items

Barbara59 said:
Have sent you a glass display case. Hope you got it

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 1 security camera, sleigh items

I did! That was great! Hope I can do the same for you tomorrow!

I can see Ircro's airport avatar in the game but not Fannie's nor Jim's. Fannie, I got a box of chocolates - thank you. I'll send gifts again this evening and keep my fingers crossed that you get them. But, I'll apologize now if you don't. Let me know if you'd prefer an Xmas or duty free gift today.

Since you're online whilst we are talking profile pics. How did you get your picture to show up in airport city next to your username?

captain flop (level 27)

I don't know how my profile pic shows up. But I did sign up in facebook and twitter as well as create an account in GI through the game.

Jbg364 said:
I can see Ircro's airport avatar in the game but not Fannie's nor Jim's. Fannie, I got a box of chocolates - thank you. I'll send gifts again this evening and keep my fingers crossed that you get them. But, I'll apologize now if you don't. Let me know if you'd prefer an Xmas or duty free gift today.

If you can send a sleigh cover, red paint or the whiskey I'd be really happy. If not, send whatever you can for flights. I seem to be going through catering right now. If nothing comes through, don't worry. I have a feeling that it isn't only you that it's happening to. It feels like there's been a drop in gifts since the update. I don't know if anyone else is noticing this.

If you can send a sleigh cover, red paint or the whiskey I'd be really happy. If not, send whatever you can for flights. I seem to be going through catering right now. If nothing comes through, don't worry. I have a feeling that it isn't only you that it's happening to. It feels like there's been a drop in gifts since the update. I don't know if anyone else is noticing this.

You're right - I did notice a drop but thought it was linked to the problems I've been having sending gifts. Have paint and whiskey right now so hopefully I'll still have one of them when it's time to send gifts. Have you upgraded your duty free shop yet?

Jbg364 said:
You're right - I did notice a drop but thought it was linked to the problems I've been having sending gifts. Have paint and whiskey right now so hopefully I'll still have one of them when it's time to send gifts. Have you upgraded your duty free shop yet?

Not yet.. Still gathering cameras, gates and display cases. Not in a giant hurry though. Need cash for some other stuff right now.

All,

I haven't posted in a week, but I'm still giving 20 gifts per day. The "username" issue has me down, so I'm gifting the bottom 20 on my list each day, which are the neighbors I gifted the previous day. I've got about 50% "usernames"... Hope I'm hitting you each day Fannie! I will keep giving out items needed for the sleigh hangar...red paint, sleigh oil, etc. unless I can see your username and match to these posts!

Frustrating yesterday (first day of Xmas update) when I didn't update my app, before I accepted gifts, and got about 10 fuel gifts...hehe. I also sold a runway to make room for sleigh runway and hangar...now today the half price deal...great timing G!....!!! But...I can't see a need for a bunch of runways...just land one plane at a time, right?

I need sleigh covers and heaters. I'm fine on sleigh oil and red paint. Thank you all for gifts sent! I can send more gifts in 4 hours (11pm Seattle time). I will read boards before I gift tonight to see if I can see you, otherwise I will throw out Xmas needs for sleigh hangar to everyone :)

Also, i could use 1 x server rack, 1 x stamp, 1 x hull part and 1 x ampere meter for regular airport needs.

Thank you!

Pdxsk2 ( my username)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back