What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Guys,

I just sent more red paint to: Pdxsk2, Captain Flop, & Provost76, since I know what they need. If there is anyone else who needs red paint or other X'mas related items and haven't received my gift, please post your needs.

I still need 1 Sleigh Cover, 1 ATM, 1 Imprinter, and items for level 2 DFS (POS terminal, glass display case, etc).

L1ttle Angel said:
Guys,

I just sent more red paint to: Pdxsk2, Captain Flop, & Provost76, since I know what they need. If there is anyone else who needs red paint or other X'mas related items and haven't received my gift, please post your needs.

I still need 1 Sleigh Cover, 1 ATM, 1 Imprinter, and items for level 2 DFS (POS terminal, glass display case, etc).

Yes please I have pos to send in about 18 hours

Xmas gifts only please sleight cover,red paint,sleigh oil,heater ,security camera, gate, glass display cabinet

Guys,

I need red paint and others to build hangar, if u have anything, plz send me, i can send u back passenger only cuz i dont have things u need. Thanks. Nhim beo

What should i do with this code, folks?

Use the code as you would adding a neighbors name...you will get 3 green cash and 2000 coins I believe. I get the code each Friday by going to the Airport City page on Facebook...that's where G! posts it!

Use the code as you would adding a neighbors name...you will get 3 green cash and 2000 coins I believe. I get the code each Friday by going to the Airport City page on Facebook...that's where G! posts it!

Ive just added, it did not work, said wrong code :(

L1ttle Angel said:
Guys,

Hi - I can use red paint, sleigh covers, 1 sleigh oil, catering, or stuff for DFS2 also. Thanks! I'll gift again in 12 hours.

All,

I haven't posted in a week, but I'm still giving 20 gifts per day. The "username" issue has me down, so I'm gifting the bottom 20 on my list each day, which are the neighbors I gifted the previous day. I've got about 50% "usernames"... Hope I'm hitting you each day Fannie! I will keep giving out items needed for the sleigh hangar...red paint, sleigh oil, etc. unless I can see your username and match to these posts!

Frustrating yesterday (first day of Xmas update) when I didn't update my app, before I accepted gifts, and got about 10 fuel gifts...hehe. I also sold a runway to make room for sleigh runway and hangar...now today the half price deal...great timing G!....!!! But...I can't see a need for a bunch of runways...just land one plane at a time, right?

I need sleigh covers and heaters. I'm fine on sleigh oil and red paint. Thank you all for gifts sent! I can send more gifts in 4 hours (11pm Seattle time). I will read boards before I gift tonight to see if I can see you, otherwise I will throw out Xmas needs for sleigh hangar to everyone :)

Also, i could use 1 x server rack, 1 x stamp, 1 x hull part and 1 x ampere meter for regular airport needs.

Thank you!

Pdxsk2 ( my username)

Will send what I can. Your's is one of the few usernames I can always see so hopefully you receive my gift.

Guys,

Haven't sent anything in a while - you weren't getting my gifts. Will try again this evening if I have something you need when it's time to gift.

Pdxsk2 said:
All,

I haven't posted in a week, but I'm still giving 20 gifts per day. The "username" issue has me down, so I'm gifting the bottom 20 on my list each day, which are the neighbors I gifted the previous day. I've got about 50% "usernames"... Hope I'm hitting you each day Fannie! I will keep giving out items needed for the sleigh hangar...red paint, sleigh oil, etc. unless I can see your username and match to these posts!

Frustrating yesterday (first day of Xmas update) when I didn't update my app, before I accepted gifts, and got about 10 fuel gifts...hehe. I also sold a runway to make room for sleigh runway and hangar...now today the half price deal...great timing G!....!!! But...I can't see a need for a bunch of runways...just land one plane at a time, right?

I need sleigh covers and heaters. I'm fine on sleigh oil and red paint. Thank you all for gifts sent! I can send more gifts in 4 hours (11pm Seattle time). I will read boards before I gift tonight to see if I can see you, otherwise I will throw out Xmas needs for sleigh hangar to everyone :)

Also, i could use 1 x server rack, 1 x stamp, 1 x hull part and 1 x ampere meter for regular airport needs.

Thank you!

Pdxsk2 ( my username)

Just sent heater. I see your name too. Am seeing more pics for people too, if someone with a picture visits you can see who it is. Cool. Can't believe I am playing this game at 4.45am

captain flop (level 27)

I need: 2 x sleigh covers, 2 x heaters, 1 x ATM and old lanterns
Thx

captain flop (level 27)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back