What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jbg364 said:
Hmmm! Did Siannnn get a lantern?

Dont know yet, she is not here. Will have to let you know later.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 1 security camera, sleigh items

Thanks for the winter code. Been a naughty boy and bought 32 greens so I could take advantage of expanding my land. I have 7 gifts of heaters left. If you haven't added me before then I can send them.

Dont know yet, she is not here. Will have to let you know later.

Please do let me know. I asked GI about this problem before and got the standard next-upgrade response. Sorry you didn't get the gift. I was so excited that I could see usernames while gifting. Will try again tomorrow.

Jbg364 said:
Please do let me know. I asked GI about this problem before and got the standard next-upgrade response. Sorry you didn't get the gift. I was so excited that I could see usernames while gifting. Will try again tomorrow.

I will. Don't worry it's not your fault.

Jbg364 said:
Was able to see usernames after sending the first few gifts. Sent: Old Lantern to Ircro, Sian and David, Siannnnn, Vibbster (I think), FLjim (I think); Red Paint to Fannie; Sleigh Oil to Fred123; ATM to jimghjj2, captain flop, Little Angel; Cognac to Letgnis, Spareribs, EstherV, Avoxio. If I didn't have what you asked for, I sent a lantern.

Strange! I didn't get ATM :(

captain flop (level 27)

Jbg364 said:
I'm starting to hate this game. Am I still in your neighbourhood?

I don't know cause don't have names. I did have names earlier and was going to go through them and see who needed what but I stupidly visited someone before I did that and all names disappeared. Next time I have names I will check and let you know. I will try to add you now though in case you have gone somewhere but will prob get promo code thing

captain flop (level 27)

I need the following:

2 x ATM
4 x Sandbag
4 x Rope Block
2 x Red Paint

Let me know what you need in return?

Thanks
:)

Your name? When those things pop into my gifts then I'll send it on. I got lots of request now :( I'll edit my sig in a bit.

Hi my name is Tondarse:

I need the following items:
all stadion - 4 Benches - 4 Goalposts - 4 videowalls - 4 robots
all hotel - items

Last edited:
Jbg364 said:
Try again, it works. A quick and easy way to make some money!
It may be case sensitive, so you'll need to remember to lowercase the w.

Bongoboy

Need everything for jet-powered sleigh hangar: sleigh cover, red paint, heater and sleigh oil. Also need rope blocks for airship dock.

New Sig up and running :D I'll add the new ones now and send what you need.

Tondarse: Sent you a goalpost!
Bongoboy: sent you sleigh oil

if you guys can send it back, that would be great.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back