What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

L1ttle Angel said:
Guys,

I just sent more red paint to: Pdxsk2, Captain Flop, & Provost76, since I know what they need. If there is anyone else who needs red paint or other X'mas related items and haven't received my gift, please post your needs.

I still need 1 Sleigh Cover, 1 ATM, 1 Imprinter, and items for level 2 DFS (POS terminal, glass display case, etc).

I need stuff for DFS lvl 2 plus sleigh cover and oil, thank you

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Yes please I have pos to send in about 18 hours

Xmas gifts only please sleight cover,red paint,sleigh oil,heater ,security camera, gate, glass display cabinet

POS for me please

It seems that noone can send sleigh cover.
Please send me old lantern then, I have got enough other xmas items.

I could use 3 sleigh covers and 1 heater. Catering is always appreciated.

Thanks
Dano2010gs

Jbg364 said:
Was able to see usernames after sending the first few gifts. Sent: Old Lantern to Ircro, Sian and David, Siannnnn, Vibbster (I think), FLjim (I think); Red Paint to Fannie; Sleigh Oil to Fred123; ATM to jimghjj2, captain flop, Little Angel; Cognac to Letgnis, Spareribs, EstherV, Avoxio. If I didn't have what you asked for, I sent a lantern.

Thanks! Will be gifting in about 2 hours so let me know if you have any changes to your needs.

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Got the oil thanks I sent out pos to most but will try old lanterns next time as they seem most required , now flying to Lapland first trip

Xmas gifts only please sleight cover,red paint,sleigh oil,heater ,security camera, gate, glass display cabinet

Congrats! Let us know if there are any surprises awaiting us!

Barbara59 said:
No old lanterns in my gifts this morning unfortunately.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 1 security camera, sleigh items

Me neither. Did you get all the rest of the stuff for DFS2 except the camera? That was quick!

Barbara59 said:
Dont know yet, she is not here. Will have to let you know later.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 1 security camera, sleigh items

What does Sian want?

Jbg364 said:
Please do let me know. I asked GI about this problem before and got the standard next-upgrade response. Sorry you didn't get the gift. I was so excited that I could see usernames while gifting. Will try again tomorrow.

I got your gift this time!

If anyone wants to do a send and return on heaters and ATM let me know or just frind me and send (same as user name here).

Ircro said:
It seems that noone can send sleigh cover.
Please send me old lantern then, I have got enough other xmas items.

I was starting to wonder about the covers. Will send lantern soon. Thanks for the fuel from Ircro75. It is keeping me going!

Just sent more gifts to the following people:
Vibbster: glass display case
Nhim Beo: red paint
Ircro: old lantern
Dano2010: flight catering

Captain Flop, if you're seeing username, try visiting your neighbours back & forth. I managed to get names back when usernames appeared.

Guys, please make sure you updated your needs list, so I can send you guys the correct items after the gifts reset. Meanwhile, I still need 1 sleigh cover, all items to build duty free level 2, and old lantern

Frenetta said:
Me neither. Did you get all the rest of the stuff for DFS2 except the camera? That was quick!

Had 6 planes flying constantly!

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 1 security camera or old lanterns

Wow found a glitch today in my favour. Bought 6 green notes from the bank and got 280!

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 1 security camera or old lanterns

Hello!! I need some neighbors... Name Game: TiagoAbreu

I need all the pieces for xmas hangar. Tks

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back