What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

jimghjj said:
I can see your picture now but it's you(I assume) with a baby. On the iPad forum I see a butterfly. Can you put the same picture on both so if I lose your name again I can identify you. I sent you red paint.

Got the paint thanks! It's picking up my pic from FB! I really don't want that! I have to go out as soon as I finish gifting so I'll have to figure out how to do that later today. I still don't know what you need!

Hi guys,

I've sent a few friend requests thru today. Happy to bounce back to people or will send which of sleigh cover (unlikely), oil, heather or red paint is showing up in the gift list at the time.

Any of the sleigh items gratefully received.

Just accepted you and sent red paint. Sleigh cover, oil or old lantern would be appreciated.

Frenetta said:
Got the paint thanks! It's picking up my pic from FB! I really don't want that! I have to go out as soon as I finish gifting so I'll have to figure out how to do that later today. I still don't know what you need!

When your pic shows for us to see can you see it in profile section of your game?

captain flop (level 28 ) need ATM, heaters, old lanterns, sleigh covers

I still have 6 gifts to give. I have old lanterns,red paint,pos terminal and ordinary stuff to give.

Here's the first batch of gifts I just sent:
Fannie: security camera
Vibbster: security camera
Jbg: security camera
Sian & David: old lantern
Jimghjj2: heater
Captain Flop: ATM

Please send me items for level 2 duty free shop or old lantern.

jimghjj said:
I still have 6 gifts to give. I have old lanterns,red paint,pos terminal and ordinary stuff to give.

Old lantern please

captain flop (level 28 ) need ATM, heaters, old lanterns, sleigh covers

L1ttle Angel said:

Thank u, was wondering who sent me that :)

captain flop (level 28 ) heater, old lanterns, sleigh covers

Jbg364 said:
I'm starting to hate this game. Am I still in your neighbourhood?

I have names and you are still a neighbour. Unfortunately I am out of gifts else would send you something. Typical!. No doubt when gifts reset names will be gone again

captain flop (level 28 ) heater, old lanterns, sleigh covers

Hope someone can help me figure out what is going on. FLjim560 is a neighbour, I can see usernames right now and he/she is there. However, I also have an add request from FLjim560 in my waiting queue. Don't know if I was dropped from their neighbourhood or . . . . Any thoughts?

L1ttle Angel said:

Hi Guys

Maybe someone is able to send sleigh cover. I couldn't get it :(

Provost76

Need: sleigh cover, sleigh oil, red paint, heater, Atm, stamp, city model, master plan

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back