What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hi guys,

I've sent a few friend requests thru today. Happy to bounce back to people or will send which of sleigh cover (unlikely), oil, heather or red paint is showing up in the gift list at the time.

Any of the sleigh items gratefully received.

Wow found a glitch today in my favour. Bought 6 green notes from the bank and got 280!

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 1 security camera or old lanterns

Woo hoo. That's a great glitch. How big is your airport now?

Frederica007 said:
Woo hoo. That's a great glitch. How big is your airport now?

Just got quite a big bigger with half price expansion as well!

L1ttle Angel said:
Just sent more gifts to the following people:
Vibbster: glass display case
Nhim Beo: red paint
Ircro: old lantern
Dano2010: flight catering

Captain Flop, if you're seeing username, try visiting your neighbours back & forth. I managed to get names back when usernames appeared.

Guys, please make sure you updated your needs list, so I can send you guys the correct items after the gifts reset. Meanwhile, I still need 1 sleigh cover, all items to build duty free level 2, and old lantern

I will be gifting in an hour. I'll see what I can do for you!

Frederica007 said:
Hi guys,

I've sent a few friend requests thru today. Happy to bounce back to people or will send which of sleigh cover (unlikely), oil, heather or red paint is showing up in the gift list at the time.

Any of the sleigh items gratefully received.

I actually have names right now! I can't gift for another hour so let's hope they stay! I saw you in my friends list so I added you again (even though I already have you and you were on my list for today). Maybe now your name will stay instead of changing back to username!!!! (We could get really lucky!)

I actually have names right now! I can't gift for another hour so let's hope they stay! I saw you in my friends list so I added you again (even though I already have you and you were on my list for today). Maybe now your name will stay instead of changing back to username!!!! (We could get really lucky!)

Lucky!! I never had any names, but see several picks now.

Thanks for the display cabinet from username

Xmas gifts only please sleight cover,red paint,sleigh oil,heater ,security camera, gate, glass display cabinet

Barbara59 said:
Wow found a glitch today in my favour. Bought 6 green notes from the bank and got 280!

Great news! Buy loads of land quick while the discount is still on!

jimghjj said:
I have names! Quick put your orders in now!

I need 1 red paint, 3 covers, security cameras, anti theft gates, and a display case. Any of them would be appreciated. Thanks!

jimghjj said:
I have names! Quick put your orders in now!

I need 1 x ATM 1 x heater and 2 x sleigh covers if u have any of those please

captain flop (level 28) weird signature I have that shud say level 28

Frenetta said:

I can see your picture now but it's you(I assume) with a baby. On the iPad forum I see a butterfly. Can you put the same picture on both so if I lose your name again I can identify you. I sent you red paint.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back