What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

All gifts sent. Have to run but promise to fix my game avatar when I get back. Hope you all got what I sent. Will post a list later. Have a good day!

Just accepted and sent you an air vent filter (I hope). Your username disappeared as soon as you joined my neighbourhood and I've been having trouble getting gifts to the right players when I can't see usernames. Sleigh oil in return would be great!

thanks for the air vent filter Jbg364, just sent Sleigh oil.

To complate my repair base, I need 2x Tv Panels..

Also I need

Sleigh Cover (3) and Red Paint (3)

I can send
Old Lantern
Heater
ATM
Single-Malt Whiskey
Cognac
Makeup
Grinding Machine

Any help would be great.

I cant see some nicks, if I cant found you, basicly will send back the gift you send.
quiard (35)

If someone can send suff for the level 2 duty free shop, that would be. Highly appreciated. Thank you.

Please send me sleigh cover, sleigh oil, red paint.

Whoever send to me, please leave me a MSG here so that u know who to give back. It is so hard to find with "username" neighbors.

Super123

Jbg364 said:
Please do let me know. I asked GI about this problem before and got the standard next-upgrade response. Sorry you didn't get the gift. I was so excited that I could see usernames while gifting. Will try again tomorrow.

She didn't get any lanterns today.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need old lanterns

stewartsathome said:
Old lantern please

captain flop (level 28 ) need ATM, heaters, old lanterns, sleigh covers

I'm back to username again! I'll just send lanterns to all my level 28 people,hope you get one!

Provost76 said:
Hi Guys

Maybe someone is able to send sleigh cover. I couldn't get it :(

Provost76

Need: sleigh cover, sleigh oil, red paint, heater, Atm, stamp, city model, master plan

Your back to username but I can still see your avatar! The system works! Red paint sent.

jimghjj said:
Your back to username but I can still see your avatar! The system works! Red paint sent.

Thanks Jim
I got the paint.
Hmm, I have to check this avatar settings.

Provost76

Need: sleigh cover, red paint, heater, stamp, city model, master plan

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back