What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Mrpepper said:
Hello all!

i'm new to this Forum, nice to meet you all :) I've been playing AC for a couple of months (level 30), but now I'm kind of stuck with the
new Xmas-related buildings. I have a lot of neigbours (most of them "username"s) but most of them never send be back anything
(I guess many people stop playing
when the game gets more demanding). My username is Mrpepper, feel free to add me. I need: sleigh cover, sleigh oil, red paint, heater,
ATM and ImPrinter. Thank you and good night ;)

I added u and already you have no name and show up as level 19. Gr8 and I don't have gifts to send yet either. Stupid grossly inept, great idiotic, GI poopy heads. Sorry where's my wine!!!

captain flop (level 28 ) old lanterns, single malt, choc candies, pearl earrings, skin care prod

stewartsathome said:
I added u and already you have no name and show up as level 19. Gr8 and I don't have gifts to send yet either. Stupid grossly inept, great idiotic, GI poopy heads. Sorry where's my wine!!!

captain flop (level 28 ) old lanterns, single malt, choc candies, pearl earrings, skin care prod

Hahaha pour me a glass Captain! I'm going nuts trying to figure out how to change my avatar. I think I'm going to try to change my one on FB and see if that works!

Frenetta said:
Hahaha pour me a glass Captain! I'm going nuts trying to figure out how to change my avatar. I think I'm going to try to change my one on FB and see if that works!

I linked to FB, changed my avatar to match forum and in twitter too but still doesn't show in game. I don't get it

Frenetta said:

Yes I think changing your fb picture will change your image on the friends avatar. The good news is even though I have usernames showing your picture is still there,so I should be able to find you every time from now on. Take that gi!

jimghjj said:
Yes I think changing your fb picture will change your image on the friends avatar. The good news is even though I have usernames showing your picture is still there,so I should be able to find you every time from now on. Take that gi!

Lol, it is good with pics, shame there aren't more of them though, then we'd really have it sorted.

Frenetta said:

It worked :) you are a butterfly in game now too. Come do mine for me please

stewartsathome said:

And mine please! I've got the same pic in fb,gi profile and on here and it still doesn't show. Am I missing something out?

stewartsathome said:

It's not the way I would like it to be but at least they match now! I guess I can never change my FB profile pic! So the trick is to have your FB account linked to your game (make sure that you have picked a FB profile pic that you want to use as an avatar because that is the one the game is going to use).

Frenetta said:
It's not the way I would like it to be but at least they match now! I guess I can never change my FB profile pic! So the trick is to have your FB account linked to your game (make sure that you have picked a FB profile pic that you want to use as an avatar because that is the one the game is going to use).

I don't understand. Have set my profile pic on FB to same as this forum and accounts are linked but when I look on profile in game it's still the same usual pic the game uses for everyone

Here's the first batch of gifts I just sent:
Fannie: security camera
Vibbster: security camera
Jbg: security camera
Sian & David: old lantern
Jimghjj2: heater
Captain Flop: ATM

Please send me items for level 2 duty free shop or old lantern.

Received - thank you. I'll try to send something from your list again this evening.

stewartsathome said:
I don't understand. Have set my profile pic on FB to same as this forum and accounts are linked but when I look on profile in game it's still the same usual pic the game uses for everyone

I dont understand either! It should work. I guess it's the usual nonsense from GI!

Anyway gifts have re-set but still all usernames but will try and send what I can, especially to those with a pic :)

Frenetta said:
I dont understand either! It should work. I guess it's the usual nonsense from GI!

Sent sec cam. Did u get it?

jimghjj said:
And mine please! I've got the same pic in fb,gi profile and on here and it still doesn't show. Am I missing something out?

Jim did u get ATM?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back