What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hi Everyone,
I haven't been on this site for a while. I've been working on the Christmas Challenge and have completed a few of the Christmas Buildings. If you are able to locate my neighborhood for a visit, there are at least five things to click that may help you along in the Challenge. I have two completed ice rinks, three Santa's House, two Christmas Gift Shops, one completed ice sculpture park, and six sleigh hangers

I Fly

I FLY,

How did you get so many so fast?! I've been flying like crazy and still can't get any sleigh covers or imprinters. Ugh! Thanks for the heads up though!

Jbg364 said:
The one's I get dealing with GI are much worse. Cheers!

We will beat them, think we are getting there. Cheers!

captain flop (level 28 ) old lanterns, single malt (for when my wine runs out), choc candies, pearl earrings, skin care prod

lilly2 said:
I FLY,

How did you get so many so fast?! I've been flying like crazy and still can't get any sleigh covers or imprinters. Ugh! Thanks for the heads up though!

Me too. I gave up flying and bought last 2 sleigh covers with 5 green cash I found on GI link in game

captain flop (level 28 ) old lanterns, single malt (for when my wine runs out), choc candies, pearl earrings, skin care prod

stewartsathome said:
Cool. Didn't have anything u wanted so logged out of game, then back in and gifts changed, so could sent it. This changing of gifts can work in our favour to help send neighbours exactly want they need - provided we can find them.

captain flop (level 28 ) old lanterns, single malt, choc candies, pearl earrings, skin care prod

I had a sec to play with that too. Tomorrow I should have time to really try it. Make sure you tell me in the next 16 hours what you need!

stewartsathome said:
Wine is cause of headaches ;)

captain flop (level 28 ) old lanterns, single malt, choc candies, pearl earrings, skin care prod

I'll take vodka myself and yes, it will cause a headache!

I Fly said:
Hi Everyone,
I haven't been on this site for a while. I've been working on the Christmas Challenge and have completed a few of the Christmas Buildings. If you are able to locate my neighborhood for a visit, there are at least five things to click that may help you along in the Challenge. I have two completed ice rinks, three Santa's House, two Christmas Gift Shops, one completed ice sculpture park, and six sleigh hangers.

Clicking some of these buildings, NOT HANGERS, can help in several of the collections.

I have written "I Fly" in an open area of the Airport Side which may help locate my neighborhood as we all seem to have lots of usernames.

I Fly

Sent a request I Fly, thanks for the info. Anything you need gifted?

Does my pic show up in game now, it's showing for me

I FLY,

Lilly2
I use the Spy Glass during these Challenges. They were on sale a few weeks ago and I stocked up. The other thing that really helped was buying two sets of the $6 Santa's Chest, which gave me 20 old lanterns and 20 gold dust or something like that for flights to Lapland. Then on another fluke, when the challenge started I was flying eight jumbo jets to Tokyo. It so happened that that was one of those destinations that gave parts for the Sleigh hangers. With those Tokyo flights and the spy glass I did really well with drops.
While I will continue this challenge to the end, once I got the ice rinks and ice sculpture park, the items I needed for the final Cold Winter Collection dropped within only a few hours. That's why I made my post, hoping for others to do well clicking on the ice rinks and sculpture park as I did. I'm now working on getting my expert three stars for each of our new destinations. I've flown to Lapland well over 40 times so far just collecting those gift boxes to fly to the other destinations.

Good luck! I really love this Challenge.

I Fly

stewartsathome said:
Does my pic show up in game now, it's showing for me

It wasn't showing so I completely closed out of my game to see if that would make it appear. I lost all the ones I had. Oh GI.....maybe they'll reappear when my day resets.

Fred123, please send me a friend request as i'm not too sure what your real username is. I'll send what you need afterwards.

Please send me only old lantern, as I'll get the remaining DFS items by flying. I need lots of old lantern now. Thanks

I Fly said:
Hi Everyone,
I haven't been on this site for a while. I've been working on the Christmas Challenge and have completed a few of the Christmas Buildings. If you are able to locate my neighborhood for a visit, there are at least five things to click that may help you along in the Challenge. I have two completed ice rinks, three Santa's House, two Christmas Gift Shops, one completed ice sculpture park, and six sleigh hangers.

Clicking some of these buildings, NOT HANGERS, can help in several of the collections.

I have written "I Fly" in an open area of the Airport Side which may help locate my neighborhood as we all seem to have lots of usernames.

I Fly

Thanks for all the info! Can't wait to see your airport! I sent a request. Let me know what you need.

Hi everybody !

I'm at level 33 and hope you guys can help with a couple of items ?

My username is Campo and I'm looking for the following hotel items:

4 bath towels
4 disposable shampoo

I have a pretty sizeable list of items to send and will be happy to help anyone out, please add me.

Thanks in advance

Steve

Lilly2
I use the Spy Glass during these Challenges. They were on sale a few weeks ago and I stocked up. The other thing that really helped was buying two sets of the $6 Santa's Chest, which gave me 20 old lanterns and 20 gold dust or something like that for flights to Lapland. Then on another fluke, when the challenge started I was flying eight jumbo jets to Tokyo. It so happened that that was one of those destinations that gave parts for the Sleigh hangers. With those Tokyo flights and the spy glass I did really well with drops.
While I will continue this challenge to the end, once I got the ice rinks and ice sculpture park, the items I needed for the final Cold Winter Collection dropped within only a few hours. That's why I made my post, hoping for others to do well clicking on the ice rinks and sculpture park as I did. I'm now working on getting my expert three stars for each of our new destinations. I've flown to Lapland well over 40 times so far just collecting those gift boxes to fly to the other destinations.

Good luck! I really love this Challenge.

I Fly

Thanks for sharing your airport city with us. It is really impressive!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back