What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

thanks for the air vent filter Jbg364, just sent Sleigh oil.

Received. Will try to send something from your list this evening. Had tv panels a couple of days ago - maybe they'll reappear today.

This is what I sent earlier today: Bloobuoy, Fljim - cater; Ircro, Esther, Barbara, HVHW, Provost, Porter - lanterns; Sian - prop,; Super - whiskey; Capt, Pingways, Fredericka,Fred123 - heater; Jbg,Jim, - oil; Lilly - ATM ; Pidsk - hull part; Vibbster - paint; Little Angel - POS. hope they all got there!

stewartsathome said:
Jim did u get ATM?

captain flop (level 28 ) old lanterns, single malt, choc candies, pearl earrings, skin care prod

Yes thanks! :)

She didn't get any lanterns today.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need old lanterns

I'm not sure why some players receive my gifts and others don't. Will try again this evening to send you an old lantern and something to Siannnnn for her hangar. Keep your fingers crossed!

stewartsathome said:
I don't understand. Have set my profile pic on FB to same as this forum and accounts are linked but when I look on profile in game it's still the same usual pic the game uses for everyone

captain flop (level 28 ) old lanterns, single malt, choc candies, pearl earrings, skin care prod

I have the same issue... No pic showing up!

Hi Everyone,
I haven't been on this site for a while. I've been working on the Christmas Challenge and have completed a few of the Christmas Buildings. If you are able to locate my neighborhood for a visit, there are at least five things to click that may help you along in the Challenge. I have two completed ice rinks, three Santa's House, two Christmas Gift Shops, one completed ice sculpture park, and six sleigh hangers.

Clicking some of these buildings, NOT HANGERS, can help in several of the collections.

I have written "I Fly" in an open area of the Airport Side which may help locate my neighborhood as we all seem to have lots of usernames.

I Fly

jimghjj said:
Yes thanks! :)

Cool. Didn't have anything u wanted so logged out of game, then back in and gifts changed, so could sent it. This changing of gifts can work in our favour to help send neighbours exactly want they need - provided we can find them.

stewartsathome said:
Sent sec cam. Did u get it?

I've got it! Thank you! Now I have them all. Have to go change my signature again. That's a good thing!

jimghjj said:
And mine please! I've got the same pic in fb,gi profile and on here and it still doesn't show. Am I missing something out?

Drink a glass of wine! The pic may not show but you'll feel better!

And mine please! I've got the same pic in fb,gi profile and on here and it still doesn't show. Am I missing something out?

And mine too! Do you think this might be the answer to all of our headaches?

Frenetta said:
Drink a glass of wine! The pic may not show but you'll feel better!

Lol, its true :)

Jbg364 said:
And mine too! Do you think this might be the answer to all of our headaches?

Wine is cause of headaches ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back