What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

stewartsathome said:
Does my pic show up in game now, it's showing for me

captain flop (level 28 ) old lanterns, single malt (for when my wine runs out), choc candies, pearl earrings, skin care prod

Now I have it!

I Fly said:
Hi Everyone,
I haven't been on this site for a while. I've been working on the Christmas Challenge and have completed a few of the Christmas Buildings. If you are able to locate my neighborhood for a visit, there are at least five things to click that may help you along in the Challenge. I have two completed ice rinks, three Santa's House, two Christmas Gift Shops, one completed ice sculpture park, and six sleigh hangers.

Clicking some of these buildings, NOT HANGERS, can help in several of the collections.

I have written "I Fly" in an open area of the Airport Side which may help locate my neighborhood as we all seem to have lots of usernames.

I Fly

I visited you in my waiting list but I get your airport at level 18! Do you think you could send me a friend request? Perhaps yours will come through at your actual level. Thanks! I appreciate it!

I visited you in my waiting list but I get your airport at level 18! Do you think you could send me a friend request? Perhaps yours will come through at your actual level. Thanks! I appreciate it!

I tried to send you a request, but I don't think it went through. I actually think we were neighbors sometime ago. I can't think of anything else to do. The next time my usernames switch to names, I will look for your name.

I Fly

I Fly said:
I tried to send you a request, but I don't think it went through. I actually think we were neighbors sometime ago. I can't think of anything else to do. The next time my usernames switch to names, I will look for your name.

I Fly

I will do the same

Hi!

Please add me..my username is theres..

I am in need of 2 sleigh cover, 2 heater, 2 do not disturb sign, 1 bath towel and 2 all included bracelet..I will send you gift in return..thanx

I was able to see usernames and pics while gifting this evening so if you didn't receive what I sent I apologize but have no idea why my gift wasn't delivered. (1) Red Paint - Quiard, Fred123, Siannnnn, Frederica, Jimghjj2, Super123; (2) POS Terminal - Vibbster, FLJim, Spare.ribs, Kazrobo; (3) Old Lantern - Sian and David, Little Angel, Captain flop, Ircro; (4) Pearl Earrings - Fannie (sorry, I didn't have anything you listed); (5) Server Rack - Pdxsk2.

Jbg364 said:
I was able to see usernames and pics while gifting this evening so if you didn't receive what I sent I apologize but have no idea why my gift wasn't delivered. (1) Red Paint - Quiard, Fred123, Siannnnn, Frederica, Jimghjj2, Super123; (2) POS Terminal - Vibbster, FLJim, Spare.ribs, Kazrobo; (3) Old Lantern - Sian and David, Little Angel, Captain flop, Ircro; (4) Pearl Earrings - Fannie (sorry, I didn't have anything you listed); (5) Server Rack - Pdxsk2.

Thanks! The earrings will come in handy soon enough!

Thanks! The earrings will come in handy soon enough!

Since you added pic I can see your new and improved city. You made a lot of changes. It looks good! I did some major building and rearranging this evening. It passed the time while I was waiting for my planes to drop something - anything.

stewartsathome said:
Me too. I gave up flying and bought last 2 sleigh covers with 5 green cash I found on GI link in game

captain flop (level 28 ) old lanterns, single malt (for when my wine runs out), choc candies, pearl earrings, skin care prod

Hi Captain! Which link are you taking about?
Btw, i have an old photo of my airport as avatar in the game? Does anybody can see it?

EstherV said:
Hi Captain! Which link are you taking about?
Btw, i have an old photo of my airport as avatar in the game? Does anybody can see it?

Yes I see it, can you see mine? Click on GI button in game then events it says join us for 5 cash.

captain flop (level 28 ) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire, single malt (for when my wine runs out), choc candies, pearl earrings, skin care prod

What do u need Esther, I can send whatever you want.......I think!

captain flop (level 28 ) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire, single malt (for when my wine runs out), choc candies, pearl earrings, skin care prod

Frenetta said:
This is what I sent earlier today: Bloobuoy, Fljim - cater; Ircro, Esther, Barbara, HVHW, Provost, Porter - lanterns; Sian - prop,; Super - whiskey; Capt, Pingways, Fredericka,Fred123 - heater; Jbg,Jim, - oil; Lilly - ATM ; Pidsk - hull part; Vibbster - paint; Little Angel - POS. hope they all got there!

Yes thanks can you change me to old lanterns. I have worked out to get the most from Lapland as soon as you get gifts fly first to the get rid of them, then you get much more from Lapland

Xmas gifts only please sleigh cover, sleigh oil, security camera, pos terminal, glass display cabinet or lots of old lanterns or fuel if you not playing

Hi,

Hope everyone received my gifts, can't believe some have already got ice rink, I still need my red paint! Been flying but not much dropping.

If anyone can help with sleigh and DF items send over! Will return any items I have..

Thanks
Pingways

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: bench / nav mod / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:31 Pingways

GLC23 said:
Hi,

Hope everyone received my gifts, can't believe some have already got ice rink, I still need my red paint! Been flying but not much dropping.

If anyone can help with sleigh and DF items send over! Will return any items I have..

Thanks
Pingways

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: bench / nav mod / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:31 Pingways

Sent sleigh oil. Hope that helps

I don't need any more red paint for now!! Just need the Duty Free level 2 stuff in my sig. Thanks Sonya!! I think i am able to send Security cameras today. Anyone wants and can actually add me rather than the stupid promo code error :)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back