What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Vibbster said:
Thanks to Jbg, fannie, Little Angels, Ircro, Jimghjj and Jament for your gifts!

This is what I have sent to day:

Jbg - Glass display (please send in return)
Fannie - I was trying to visit your airport several times, but didn't have the opportunity to gift any of the x-mas/DFS items you wanted, sent catering instead)
Little Angel - Old lantern
Ircro - POS terminal (please send in return)
Jimghjj2 - I messed up when gifting, had been in and out of your airport to hopefully have the opportunity to gift stuff from your need list, but I suddenly was to imprudent and unfortunately sent away something else, "your neighbor will appreciate your help" ​ appeared and I think I sent away an transmitter, not sure! Sorry about that gift!
Jament - Malt whiskey

Lilly2 - POS terminal (please send in return)

Let me know if there is anyone else that wants to trade gifts whit me today :)

Very happy for the catering as I am getting low! Thanks very much! I'm gifting in an hour so what do you need right now?

Frenetta said:
I know. I'll have time to play with gifting today and see if I can get everyone what they want. Problem is, my friend list is bigger than 20. How to choose? What do you need? I start in an hour.

Mostly lanterns at the minute but also going to need fuel supply and parts for a 2nd sleigh hangar.
Thx

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire, single malt (for when my wine runs out), choc candies, pearl earrings, skin care prod

Very happy for the catering as I am getting low! Thanks very much! I'm gifting in an hour so what do you need right now?

Anything for the Sleigh Hangar ( 2 oil, 3 heater, 1 red paint) or POS terminal and Glass Display is highly appreciated. Thank you, Fannie

Thanks! I keep messing around with mine now that I have some land. I still see everyone at such old levels that I rarely get to see the changes they've made. I hope I get to see yours! I hope I recognize it! Did you get an avatar up?

I'm going to get an avatar set up within the next couple of days. I just need a bit of time without distractions to do it. The half-price expansion was a great bonus this weekend. I really needed more passengers and was able to build a couple of more houses and the green apartment. And, spread my businesses out and even buy a couple of snowmen. I'm going to use a spy glass today - I still need three sleigh covers for my first sleigh. I'm not even flying to Lapland yet!

stewartsathome said:
Mostly lanterns at the minute but also going to need fuel supply and parts for a 2nd sleigh hangar.
Thx

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire, single malt (for when my wine runs out), choc candies, pearl earrings, skin care prod

I was wondering if we needed a separate hangar for each sled. I still can't get 1 hangar! Need those elusive covers! I'm thinking of building a 2nd fuel storage supply also. I am constantly running low on fuel. I think I need to upgrade my current one all the way before I can do it though.

Jbg364 said:
I'm going to get an avatar set up within the next couple of days. I just need a bit of time without distractions to do it. The half-price expansion was a great bonus this weekend. I really needed more passengers and was able to build a couple of more houses and the green apartment. And, spread my businesses out and even buy a couple of snowmen. I'm going to use a spy glass today - I still need three sleigh covers for my first sleigh. I'm not even flying to Lapland yet!

Excellent, don't forget to use same pic on here too so we know its you

Jbg364 said:

I need 3 covers also. I wish I had a spyglass! If my plane I keep flying to Iceland would only drop the right thing, I'd have one! I feel like I'm getting way behind but I have no $ to buy the covers and get going. So, we keep flying I guess. What are these snowmen you're buying?

Thanks to Jbg, fannie, Little Angels, Ircro, Jimghjj and Jament for your gifts!

This is what I have sent to day:

Jbg - Glass display (please send in return)
Fannie - I was trying to visit your airport several times, but didn't have the opportunity to gift any of the x-mas/DFS items you wanted, sent catering instead)
Little Angel - Old lantern
Ircro - POS terminal (please send in return)
Jimghjj2 - I messed up when gifting, had been in and out of your airport to hopefully have the opportunity to gift stuff from your need list, but I suddenly was to imprudent and unfortunately sent away something else, "your neighbor will appreciate your help" ​ appeared and I think I sent away an transmitter, not sure! Sorry about that gift!
Jament - Malt whiskey

Lilly2 - POS terminal (please send in return)

Let me know if there is anyone else that wants to trade gifts whit me today :)

Thank you - received the much needed display case. Am happy to send back but a week or two ago someone on the forum mentioned that you can only return a gift if you have that item in your list to gift. Maybe someone can confirm that for us.

Jbg364 said:
Thank you - received the much needed display case. Am happy to send back but a week or two ago someone on the forum mentioned that you can only return a gift if you have that item in your list to gift. Maybe someone can confirm that for us.

I just checked the FAQ on the support site and it doesn't address this exactly. It only talks about sending gifts to someone who's not at the right level for the gift. They will get fuel instead. Nothing about returning gifts. Sorry.

Just checking here - does everyone have a large number of elves that don't give you anything at all? I didn't do the Halloween challenge so I don't know if this is normal or not. Thanks for any info.

I need 3 covers also. I wish I had a spyglass! If my plane I keep flying to Iceland would only drop the right thing, I'd have one! I feel like I'm getting way behind but I have no $ to buy the covers and get going. So, we keep flying I guess. What are these snowmen you're buying?

I got two spy glasses in the Smugglers Bag - great bonus! You can buy a snowman in the store. They're in the decoration section (the tree).

Frenetta said:
Just checking here - does everyone have a large number of elves that don't give you anything at all? I didn't do the Halloween challenge so I don't know if this is normal or not. Thanks for any info.

Yes, when I have a number of lanterns I use them on elves but often I get something the first time I click one then the rest, nothing :(

stewartsathome said:
Yes, when I have a number of lanterns I use them on elves but often I get something the first time I click one then the rest, nothing :(

Thanks, I just wanted to be sure!

Jbg364 said:
I got two spy glasses in the Smugglers Bag - great bonus! You can buy a snowman in the store. They're in the decoration section (the tree).

That was a great bonus!

Thanks for the help! I connected my airport with Facebook and created a GI profile, I had a silly, purple monster as a profile picture when I did this. I'm not able to see my pic in my profile tab (in the neighbor list), I'm wondering if anybody else can see it. Or should i reboot, that usually helps on my PC :)

EDIT: this was addressed at Frenetta, I forgot to click on "reply with quote"

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back