What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jbg364 said:
I got two spy glasses in the Smugglers Bag - great bonus! You can buy a snowman in the store. They're in the decoration section (the tree).

I'm gifting shortly. What do you need?

Thank you - received the much needed display case. Am happy to send back but a week or two ago someone on the forum mentioned that you can only return a gift if you have that item in your list to gift. Maybe someone can confirm that for us.

You can send / send back items that I can get from flights, stores etc. BUT if you for example sent me a sleigh oil, and I hadn't upgraded to the "Santa's Bad Day" I would only receive those items as fuel. The same counts for gifting stuff for special task or buildings like the duty free shop or other building that is not available for me. E.g. before I got the mission to build the Duty Free Shop, items like the anti-theft gates where not available drops from my flight, and hence if you were to send those items (unknown items for me at the time) I would only receive fuel.

The key is that there is no point to start asking for items that you have read somewhere that you will be needing for a future mission or building when these are items that you in some way or the other DON'T have available from stores or flights in your own airport.

Hope this clarifies.

Last edited:
Frenetta said:
I need 3 covers also. I wish I had a spyglass! If my plane I keep flying to Iceland would only drop the right thing, I'd have one! I feel like I'm getting way behind but I have no $ to buy the covers and get going. So, we keep flying I guess. What are these snowmen you're buying?

I keep getting covers, have 7 now but no paint, so not flying yet to Lapland either!

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: bench / nav mod / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:31 Pingways

I was wondering if we needed a separate hangar for each sled. I still can't get 1 hangar! Need those elusive covers! I'm thinking of building a 2nd fuel storage supply also. I am constantly running low on fuel. I think I need to upgrade my current one all the way before I can do it though.

You need one hangar for each sleigh

I keep getting covers, have 7 now but no paint, so not flying yet to Lapland either!

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: bench / nav mod / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:31 Pingways

Then you are lucky, seams that covers is hard to gift.. The other items on the other hand should be fairly easy to get as gifts from neighbors.

Mrpepper said:
Thanks for the help! I connected my airport with Facebook and created a GI profile, I had a silly, purple monster as a profile picture when I did this. I'm not able to see my pic in my profile tab (in the neighbor list), I'm wondering if anybody else can see it. Or should i reboot, that usually helps on my PC :)

EDIT: this was addressed at Frenetta, I forgot to click on "reply with quote"

I'm not seeing it at this moment. Make sure you create the same avatar for this forum too so people know it's you (once we can see it). Rebooting may help. Sometimes magic helps too with GI :)

GLC23 said:

Will try to give you paint in a minute

You can send / send back items that I can get from flights, stores etc. BUT if you for example sent me a sleigh oil, and I hadn't upgraded to the "Santa's Bad Day" I would only receive those items as fuel. The same counts for gifting stuff for special task or buildings like the duty free shop or other building that is not available for me. E.g. before I got the mission to build the Duty Free Shop, items like the anti-theft gates where not available drops from my flight, and hence if you were to send those items (unknown items for me at the time) I would only receive fuel.

The key is that there is no point to start asking for items that you have read somewhere that you will be needing for a future mission or building when these are items that you in some way or the other DON'T have available from stores or flights in your own airport.

Hope this clarifies.

Ahhhh! Will return it this evening then.

Frenetta said:
Will try to give you paint in a minute

That would be great! Thanks, I'll gift once mine resets later on - what do you need?

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: Xmas items / bench / catering / pax / fuel. Level:32 Pingways

GLC23 said:

Wish I could get covers!!

I think the avatar image idea is great. Will work on that for my account here and on AC

Frenetta said:
I'm not seeing it at this moment. Make sure you create the same avatar for this forum too so people know it's you (once we can see it). Rebooting may help. Sometimes magic helps too with GI :)

I was struggling to get my pic to show in airport. How i did it was: when I complete a collection I got a pop up box saying post to FB, I clicked yes and it took me to a log in pop up. I logged in and it showed me a post saying I completed the collection. I then clicked on dont post but think the fact it logged me in that way helped to bring up my pic. Don't know if that will work for anyone else but may be worth a try if nothing else works.

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire, single malt (for when my wine runs out), choc candies, pearl earrings, skin care prod

Vibbster said:
Thanks to Jbg, fannie, Little Angels, Ircro, Jimghjj and Jament for your gifts!

This is what I have sent to day:

Jbg - Glass display (please send in return)
Fannie - I was trying to visit your airport several times, but didn't have the opportunity to gift any of the x-mas/DFS items you wanted, sent catering instead)
Little Angel - Old lantern
Ircro - POS terminal (please send in return)
Jimghjj2 - I messed up when gifting, had been in and out of your airport to hopefully have the opportunity to gift stuff from your need list, but I suddenly was to imprudent and unfortunately sent away something else, "your neighbor will appreciate your help" ​ appeared and I think I sent away an transmitter, not sure! Sorry about that gift!
Jament - Malt whiskey

Lilly2 - POS terminal (please send in return)

Let me know if there is anyone else that wants to trade gifts whit me today :)

Wouldn't mind a lantern if you've got one. Sent you a camera yesterday.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need old lanterns

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back