What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Thx for lanterns I have received so far. Already used them all but no stardust :(

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire

Vibbster,
When I received the display case there was a 'Return to Sender' tab and I had the display case in my gift list at that time. My gifts changed a few minutes ago and I no longer can gift the case and the 'Return to Sender' tab is gone. If I can send a case this evening I definitely will but if I can't . . . . what else do you need?

If the return to sender is not showing, then I think that means that you already have sent something to me for this "round of gifting"...? I just received an Old Lantern, maybe that was from you, and you miss-sent?

I need stuff for the sleigh hangar, POS and Glass Display Case. Thank you! :)

AHHHHHHHHH.....please help!! I am trying to build my dumb hotel and I need shampoo and towels. I will help you in any way I can if you can help me. My username is defrasier. Please let me know how to obtain these items. Thank you!

I have added u. Could do with lanterns. I can't gift at minute but will return all gifts when I can and if I see your name will send specific items for you when you ask for them

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire, single malt (for when my wine runs out), choc candies, pearl earrings, skin care prod

Captain, just sent an Old lantern to you, I don't need the lanterns myself but paint, heater, oil POS or glass Display in return would be HIGHLY appreciated! Thank you

If the return to sender is not showing, then I think that means that you already have sent something to me for this "round of gifting"...? I just received an Old Lantern, maybe that was from you, and you miss-sent?

I need stuff for the sleigh hangar, POS and Glass Display Case. Thank you! :)

I sent you a POS Terminal about 12hrs ago so . . . Will send what I can when my day resets. I know that the display is a priority. Did you get the POS?

Vibbster said:
Captain, just sent an Old lantern to you, I don't need the lanterns myself but paint, heater, oil POS or glass Display in return would be HIGHLY appreciated! Thank you

Gr8. Thank u. Will try to send later.

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

DEFRASIER said:
AHHHHHHHHH.....please help!! I am trying to build my dumb hotel and I need shampoo and towels. I will help you in any way I can if you can help me. My username is defrasier. Please let me know how to obtain these items. Thank you!

Sorry I have no more gifts today. Fly to Cyprus and NY for the items. As far as I know, you still can't gift shampoo. Maybe this changed with the update but I don't think so.

I think I did pretty well today at getting people the gifts they needed. It really helps a LOT to have the avatars because then if you don't have the right gifts, you can go back out and gift someone else and then come back to that person again. You don't have to worry about being able to find them again and you can keep letting the gifts change. If you don't have an avatar, please try to get one up. It may take a little hair pulling and some magic but it pays off in the end!

I'm not seeing it at this moment. Make sure you create the same avatar for this forum too so people know it's you (once we can see it). Rebooting may help. Sometimes magic helps too with GI :)

Done and Done :) I hope it will show in the neighbor list eventually, I will try to connect with the FB next time I finish a collection.

EDIT: I just found out that profile picture and avatar are two different things. Always living and learning :) I also added a signature.

Last edited:
I sent you a POS Terminal about 12hrs ago so . . . Will send what I can when my day resets. I know that the display is a priority. Did you get the POS?

Yes I think so.. Thank you. I'm building level 3 DFS, so need 4 new POS and 4 displays.. I'm also at my third sleigh hangar hence the need for oil, cover, heather and Paint

Yes I think so.. Thank you. I'm building level 3 DFS, so need 4 new POS and 4 displays.. I'm also at my third sleigh hangar hence the need for oil, cover, heather and Paint

Will do what I can to help. Three sleigh hangars! I'm still working on my first.

Frenetta said:
I think I did pretty well today at getting people the gifts they needed. It really helps a LOT to have the avatars because then if you don't have the right gifts, you can go back out and gift someone else and then come back to that person again. You don't have to worry about being able to find them again and you can keep letting the gifts change. If you don't have an avatar, please try to get one up. It may take a little hair pulling and some magic but it pays off in the end!

I will try and sort.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need old lanterns

Frenetta said:
I was wondering if we needed a separate hangar for each sled. I still can't get 1 hangar! Need those elusive covers! I'm thinking of building a 2nd fuel storage supply also. I am constantly running low on fuel. I think I need to upgrade my current one all the way before I can do it though.

I rememember upgrading my fuel station in my old game. As I recall level 2 is a nightmare! I can't remember what I needed but it took ages.

Frenetta said:
I need 3 covers also. I wish I had a spyglass! If my plane I keep flying to Iceland would only drop the right thing, I'd have one! I feel like I'm getting way behind but I have no $ to buy the covers and get going. So, we keep flying I guess. What are these snowmen you're buying?

Iceland? I had all my sleigh covers drop quite quickly from flights to San Francisco.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back