What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

jimghjj said:
Yup! I love it,even better than a picture,you can be identified instantly! I still don't think mine is showing so I'm going to post to Facebook the next time I complete something and hopefully that will do it.

Jimghjj havn,t got your need items anything else you need about to gift

Xmas gifts only please sleigh cover, sleigh oil, security camera, pos terminal, glass display cabinet or lots of old lanterns or fuel if you not playing

Vibbster said:
Can anyone see my avatar in their neighborhood?

Yep I can also see u since visiting your airport. So if everyone keeps their signatures updated we should be able to gift people with pics exactly what they want. This is so cool. Who needs usernames!

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Vibbster said:
Yeah, I posted up to the FB account. I can see your name in my hood, always could.. Yours, Super123, Jament, ircro, Siannnnn, Pdxsk2 and Bloobouy. The rest are usernames. It's so much easier with the picks though! So glad that we finally figure out a way to deal with GI's ignorance and unwillingness to fix our username situation

Funnily enough I can see those people all the time too,must be the ones that have something different to beat the glitch. Funny,I had names today and yesterday for the first time in weeks. Maybe gi could see we'd beaten them on the username shambles so gave the names back! :).

Wait for all the avatars to dissapear next. You read it here first,the great and powerful oz has spoken!

Vibbster said:
Super123 and Pingways just sent you Heather, hope that is what you need?

Yep, that's good for my 2nd sleigh hanger, just need oil, paint now.

Thanks

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: Xmas items / bench / catering / pax / fuel. Level:32 Pingways

Frenetta said:
So, if your theory holds, I should convert my planes to smaller ones that can fly lots of flights in a day and send them all to the same place. Cyprus or San Fran?

It's an idea. You can get a lot more flights in for less fuel anyway,just remember if you chose San Fran your going to need plenty of fuel additives as well.

Hi,

Can you see a beach pic next to mine now?

Also lanterns, DFS items and flight catering good for me.

Thanks

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: Xmas items / bench / catering / pax / fuel. Level:32 Pingways

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Jimghjj havn,t got your need items anything else you need about to gift

Xmas gifts only please sleigh cover, sleigh oil, security camera, pos terminal, glass display cabinet or lots of old lanterns or fuel if you not playing

Old lantern please!

GLC23 said:
Hi,

Thanks

Yep, can u post same pic for forum so you match

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

jimghjj said:
Funnily enough I can see those people all the time too,must be the ones that have something different to beat the glitch. Funny,I had names today and yesterday for the first time in weeks. Maybe gi could see we'd beaten them on the username shambles so gave the names back! :).

Wait for all the avatars to dissapear next. You read it here first,the great and powerful oz has spoken!

Don't even put it out there!

jimghjj said:
It's an idea. You can get a lot more flights in for less fuel anyway,just remember if you chose San Fran your going to need plenty of fuel additives as well.

I opted for SF. More things to pick up and I do have a lot of fuel supplies. So far I have 3 planes flying there. I'll see about converting some of the others when they get back from current flights but it will be expensive to convert them back to bigger planes again.

GLC23 said:
Hi,

Thanks

I see your beach. Makes me want to go on vacation!

GLC23 said:
Hi,

Thanks

You need to get it up on the forum too!

Frenetta said:
So, if your theory holds, I should convert my planes to smaller ones that can fly lots of flights in a day and send them all to the same place. Cyprus or San Fran?

That's pretty much what I did. Sold all my big plans and bought smaller ones for this quest.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need old lanterns

Barbara59 said:
That's pretty much what I did. Sold all my big plans and bought smaller ones for this quest.

Now I wish I had done it sooner!

GLC23 said:
Yep, that's good for my 2nd sleigh hanger, just need oil, paint now.

Thanks

Just sent you paint

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back