What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Will do what I can to help. Three sleigh hangars! I'm still working on my first.

I bought one Santa's Chest for 6 green ones, which contains 20 Old Lanterns and 20 stardust. Elfs on neighbours and my own aiport got me up to having 6 sleights available pretty quick, that and flying to Cyprus + other destinations with Spy Glass and Weather Vane got me up pretty quick. Think I will stop at 3 sleigh hangars...

Vibbster said:
Yes I think so.. Thank you. I'm building level 3 DFS, so need 4 new POS and 4 displays.. I'm also at my third sleigh hangar hence the need for oil, cover, heather and Paint

Nice pic!

jimghjj said:
I rememember upgrading my fuel station in my old game. As I recall level 2 is a nightmare! I can't remember what I needed but it took ages.

I'm at 2 now. Just need to get to 3.

jimghjj said:
Iceland? I had all my sleigh covers drop quite quickly from flights to San Francisco.

I've got one flying to Iceland, 2 to Moscow, 1 to Sydney, 1 to San Fran and 1to Cyprus all the time and so far just 1 cover in 2 days. Maybe I should turn my jet int another little plane and fly to Cyprus more. Can you put a small plane in a hangar meant for a bigger plane?

Vibbster said:
Can anyone see my avatar in their neighborhood?

Yep. I didn't see you at first but since I had just gifted you, I knew where you were, so I visited you. When I went back out, your avatar was there.

Frenetta said:
I've got one flying to Iceland, 2 to Moscow, 1 to Sydney, 1 to San Fran and 1to Cyprus all the time and so far just 1 cover in 2 days. Maybe I should turn my jet int another little plane and fly to Cyprus more. Can you put a small plane in a hangar meant for a bigger plane?

Yes you can put a smaller plane in a big hanger but not the other way around. Maybe it's coincide but I believe mine dropped so quickly because i sent all flights to San Francisco rather than to several destinations.

Vibbster said:
Can anyone see my avatar in their neighborhood?

Yup! I love it,even better than a picture,you can be identified instantly! I still don't think mine is showing so I'm going to post to Facebook the next time I complete something and hopefully that will do it.

Yup! I love it,even better than a picture,you can be identified instantly! I still don't think mine is showing so I'm going to post to Facebook the next time I complete something and hopefully that will do it.

Yeah, I posted up to the FB account. I can see your name in my hood, always could.. Yours, Super123, Jament, ircro, Siannnnn, Pdxsk2 and Bloobouy. The rest are usernames. It's so much easier with the picks though! So glad that we finally figure out a way to deal with GI's ignorance and unwillingness to fix our username situation

Barbara59 said:
I will try and sort.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need old lanterns

Old lantern sent

Xmas gifts only please sleigh cover, sleigh oil, security camera, pos terminal, glass display cabinet or lots of old lanterns or fuel if you not playing

jimghjj said:
Yes you can put a smaller plane in a big hanger but not the other way around. Maybe it's coincide but I believe mine dropped so quickly because i sent all flights to San Francisco rather than to several destinations.

So, if your theory holds, I should convert my planes to smaller ones that can fly lots of flights in a day and send them all to the same place. Cyprus or San Fran?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back