What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jbg364 said:
Thank you - received the much needed display case. Am happy to send back but a week or two ago someone on the forum mentioned that you can only return a gift if you have that item in your list to gift. Maybe someone can confirm that for us.

That is what I have found in the past but with the new ever changing gift list not sure if that is still the case.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need old lanterns

Frenetta said:
Just checking here - does everyone have a large number of elves that don't give you anything at all? I didn't do the Halloween challenge so I don't know if this is normal or not. Thanks for any info.

Yes that does happen.

Jbg364 said:
Old lantern please - unless of course a sleigh cover shows up in your gift list.

You should have the lantern. I took covers off my list. I just don't think they are gift able. The same for the anti-theft gates. I never see them in the gift lists.

Vibbster,
When I received the display case there was a 'Return to Sender' tab and I had the display case in my gift list at that time. My gifts changed a few minutes ago and I no longer can gift the case and the 'Return to Sender' tab is gone. If I can send a case this evening I definitely will but if I can't . . . . what else do you need?

Jbg, I got item you sent today! Hoorraayyy!

If anyone is having a hard time getting sleigh cover, try flying to Cyprus. Flying there doesn't take much time, so you can do it many times pretty quickly.

Gifts sent so far:
Pingways: red paint
Vibbster, Sian & David, Jimghjj2, Ircro, super123, fannie, jbg, lilly, captain flop: old lantern

Please send me only old lantern. Those elves are stingy with their items! It's so hard to get star dust. So, I'm going to need lots of old lantern.

Last edited:
GLC23 said:
That would be great! Thanks, I'll gift once mine resets later on - what do you need?

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: Xmas items / bench / catering / pax / fuel. Level:32 Pingways

Any of the stuff in my signature is good right now. I had really bad luck getting lanterns on this gifting session, so those are always helpful but any of the other stuff is needed too. Trying to keep planes flying and still get the stuff for Xmas is getting harder!

Barbara59 said:
Not as far as I can I see!

Me either but once you get to level 2, it seems to generates quite a bit more money.

You should have the lantern. I took covers off my list. I just don't think they are gift able. The same for the anti-theft gates. I never see them in the gift lists.

Got it, thanks. I just hope one of those little elves has something to give me. I took sleigh covers off my list too.

L1ttle Angel said:

If anyone is having a hard time getting sleigh cover, try flying to Cyprus. Flying there doesn't take much time, so you can do it many times pretty quickly.

Gifts sent so far:
Vibbster, Sian & David, Jimghjj2, Ircro, super123, fannie, jbg, lilly, captain flop: old lantern

Please send me only old lantern. Those elves are stingy with their items! It's so hard to get star dust. So, I'm going to need lots of old lantern.

Just sent you one a few minutes ago. I've been flying to Cyprus for 2 days and I've still only got 1 cover!!!! It is the best way though. You can fly so many flights all day long!

Gifts sent so far:

Glad to hear that. No kidding the elves are stingy! Will send a lantern this evening. Just received one from 'username' - assume that was you. Thanks.

Mrpepper said:
Thanks for the help! I connected my airport with Facebook and created a GI profile, I had a silly, purple monster as a profile picture when I did this. I'm not able to see my pic in my profile tab (in the neighbor list), I'm wondering if anybody else can see it. Or should i reboot, that usually helps on my PC :)

EDIT: this was addressed at Frenetta, I forgot to click on "reply with quote"

Let me know if you get this worked out.

Items needed

I need old lanterns, 4 disposable shampoos and all sleigh items...sleigh oil, etc. user name is Kel. I will gift back anything you need if you tell me what you need here. Thanks!

Vibbster said:
Sent! :)

Also sent EsterV a bottle of Cognac

I have added u. Could do with lanterns. I can't gift at minute but will return all gifts when I can and if I see your name will send specific items for you when you ask for them

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire, single malt (for when my wine runs out), choc candies, pearl earrings, skin care prod

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back