What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

stewartsathome said:
What do u need Esther, I can send whatever you want.......I think!

captain flop (level 28 ) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire, single malt (for when my wine runs out), choc candies, pearl earrings, skin care prod

Hi caotain! Yes i can wow!!! I need 3anti-theft gates, 1 glass case display and 1 security camera...what can i send you when my gift list resets?

GLC23 said:
Yep, but on holiday, that's not my view!

Level:32 Pingways, I need: Xmas items / catering / pax / fuel.

It looks lovely, someone has that view. They r lucky

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

EstherV said:
Hi caotain! Yes i can wow!!! I need 3anti-theft gates, 1 glass case display and 1 security camera...what can i send you when my gift list resets?

Fuel supply or old lanterns pls. I am waiting 4 gifts to reset too. Will send tomorrow now its late here.

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

stewartsathome said:
Nice. I haven't used my iPad to take many decent pics, they all on my computer

I took it with my camera and then made it as small as I possibly could so it would accept it.

GLC23 said:
What? You didn't take the one of popeye yourself? You've disappointed me captain!

Level:32 Pingways, I need: Xmas items / catering / pax / fuel.

That would be some camera!

Barbara59 said:
Yes thx. Hope you got the heater.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need old lanterns

Just saw your avatar on FB but it isn't this pic. I believe it's a pic of you.

Frenetta said:
Just saw your avatar on FB but it isn't this pic. I believe it's a pic of you.

Yes just about to change it!

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need old lanterns

Frenetta said:
Just wanted to make sure you knew!

No problem but I have changed my FB photo to this one but don't think my game avatar has changed.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller, nav module, beacon, fuel hose or catering.

No problem but I have changed my FB photo to this one but don't think my game avatar has changed.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller, nav module, beacon, fuel hose or catering.

I see photo of cats in game. Should have mine posted later this evening. Isn't this great? What does Siannnnn need today?

If any of the above are available to me this evening I'll send. And if they aren't, what would you like?

Jbg364 said:
I see photo of cats in game. Should have mine posted later this evening. Isn't this great? What does Siannnnn need today?

I love it! Gifting was so much faster today!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back