What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Your picture does not appear on my list of neighbors. Your name was there briefly, I visited and when I came back you were listed as username. Intermittent bug

Guys,

I just sent out the following:
Fannie: POS terminal
Sian & David: POS terminal
Jimghjj2: red paint
Pingways: red paint
Esther: red paint
Lilly2: red paint
Super123: old lantern

I'm not sure what the rest of you guys needed first, whether items for the sleigh hangar or DFS. Let me know. I can still send more gifts.

Frenetta said:
I can use the same things for duty free 2 so if I can manage to send them to you, please send them back (that is if you can tell who sent them - I'll be gifting in about 20 minutes)

Received a POS. will send back in a few hours when my gifts reset.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 1 POS terminal, 2 security cameras, 1 anti theft gate, 1 glass display case.

Barbara59 said:
Received a POS. will send back in a few hours when my gifts reset.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 1 POS terminal, 2 security cameras, 1 anti theft gate, 1 glass display case.

Think it might have been from Little Angel - see post above.

Hi guys. I'm on the Christmas quest but I also have ghosts and I'm in need of some items for buildings.
I need defrosters - can they be gifted yet? - and if anyone has transmitters that would be good.

I can gift fuel, bright lantern, old lantern, red paint, video board, ATM, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, projector, channel bar, DVD sign, passengers, radio transmitter, glass display case, filled candies, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, white gold bracelet, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, flight catering, beacon, packaging machine, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, de icer, grinding machine.

Let me know what you need and I'll try to get it to you.

jimghjj said:
I've had bright lanterns back for the ghosts and old lanterns to get the elves. I'll gift as many of these as I can,I haven't had usernames for ages now so my airport photos are out of date and I'm struggling to see who's who. I'm gifting to people grouped on my list but I don't know if gi are shifting my names about.
I've noticed people who have a profile picture on my friends list show up. Perhaps if we add a profile picture on there and the same one as our profile avatar we can identify each other by picture rather than sifting through dozens of similar airports? What do you think?

Thanks to all who sent items for me to finish my repair hanger,especially Ircro who is the insulation gifting king!

Do you see a picture on my ircro account, if you do I will change it to something recognizable?

Barbara59 said:
I cannot se it in the game. I have already done the Facebook link up ages so do I have a photo in the game?

Just got done gifting and I don't see Jim in the game either. Don't see an avatar for you either Barbara but have started seeing one for Ircro!!!

Jbg364 said:
It appears I have a big problem. I'm sending gifts but you aren't getting them. If anyone can see my username, and if you were on yesterday's gift list, would you let me know if you received a gift from me? Sorry! I feel really bad that you didn't get gifts.

I have got sleigh oil from you, thanks.

I need heaters and sleigh covers for the hangar. Is anyone able to send sleigh cover?

Barbara59 said:
Will do

Of course I had none of those to gift so I sent whiskey.

Jbg364 said:
It appears I have a big problem. I'm sending gifts but you aren't getting them. If anyone can see my username, and if you were on yesterday's gift list, would you let me know if you received a gift from me? Sorry! I feel really bad that you didn't get gifts.

Just sent you a box of chocolates. Hoping that was odd enough for it to stand out. Did you get it?

Frederica007 said:
Hi guys. I'm on the Christmas quest but I also have ghosts and I'm in need of some items for buildings.
I need defrosters - can they be gifted yet? - and if anyone has transmitters that would be good.

I can gift fuel, bright lantern, old lantern, red paint, video board, ATM, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, projector, channel bar, DVD sign, passengers, radio transmitter, glass display case, filled candies, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, white gold bracelet, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, flight catering, beacon, packaging machine, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, de icer, grinding machine.

Let me know what you need and I'll try to get it to you.

I've added you to the ghost list.

Frenetta said:
Of course I had none of those to gift so I sent whiskey.

Ah I got that. I have POS at the moment so hopefully can gift later

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 1 security camera, sleigh items

Ircro said:
Do you see a picture on my ircro account, if you do I will change it to something recognizable?

I just saw it for the first time when I was gifting.

jimghjj said:
First I set up a fake facebook account and uploaded the motorbike picture as my personal picture. Then I pushed the red GI button in the bottom left hand corner of the game screen which took me to the GI centre. Then I clicked on profile. I linked it to facebook account and it took me onto facebook page. Finally I changed my Ipad forum avatar to the motorbike picture.
So hopefully now when you get "username" on your friend list you have a picture of a motorbike next to it and you know that's my airport as you can match it up with my ipad forum avatar.
Can everyone else let me know if they see me on their friend list as if this works we can all do the same and identify each other without going through airport screenshots!

I can not see you at all on my friends list, although I have usernames. Do you see me?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back