What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

EstherV said:
I still can gift bright lanterns so we can get rid of the white ghots. The problem is to get the aerosol to get rid of the black wraits. If you want you can sent me bright lanterns and i will sent them back to you until we eliminate our white ghots at least.
If you prefer to go for the xtmas quest now i need oil sleigh, cover sleigh and red paint. What do you need?
Have a nice day :)

I don't know from one minute to the next if I have bright lanterns to gift! I had some in stock and used them but it seems that more ghosts still came back! Will we ever get rid of these? Do we have to get the Seal first? Let's get the Xmas quest done first so we don't have elves everywhere too. I need same as you.

jimghjj said:
Just put in a fresh complaint about the username issue not being resolved in the new version. Can everyone else with this issue do so as well so we can get them to pay attention?

Will do.

GLC23 said:
I have 3 ghosts to get of too! I'll gift you a lantern if you can send back and we can do that till there are gone if you like?!

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: bench / nav mod / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:31 Pingways

Esther has them too so we need to include her. I tried getting rid of one with a spare lantern someone had sent way back and the thing still came back. I'm going to ask GI what we need to do now to get rid of them.

Vibbster said:
This is what I have sent:

Lilly2ATM
Fannie fargoChocolate
Jimghjj2Drill Machine
Bloobouy1975Heater
EstherVHeater
OlaTomekHeater
Sian & DavidHeater
Little AngelLantern
Fred123Red Paint
I flyRed Paint
IrcroRed Paint
Jbg364Red Paint
PingwaysRed Paint
FLJim560Sleigh Oil
Jeka102Sleigh Oil
MarsmSleigh Oil
Pdxsk2Sleigh Oil
Super123Sleigh Oil

Got it. If I had known it was you, I'd have sent it back. We'll see what I can send at gifting time but I'll shoot for things for sleigh hangar. Is that what you still need?

jimghjj said:
I've got a couple to get rid of. If you send me lanterns I can return them to you.

Ok, so far it's you, me, Esther, and Pingways that still have ghosts. I'm asking GI how to get rid of them so they don't reappear first.

Frenetta said:
Ok, so far it's you, me, Esther, and Pingways that still have ghosts. I'm asking GI how to get rid of them so they don't reappear first.

And Lilly too.

Did you all get the half price expansion yet? Mine didn't show up until a day into the Xmas challenge. I had already paid full price for an expansion just a few hours before that so I'm a bit annoyed but you guys should know it's coming if you haven't gotten it yet!

Frenetta said:
Did you all get the half price expansion yet? Mine didn't show up until a day into the Xmas challenge. I had already paid full price for an expansion just a few hours before that so I'm a bit annoyed but you guys should know it's coming if you haven't gotten it yet!

I spent my flight facility cash on expansion :( took me ages to save but hope the quests will give me some cash back. That and the weekend bonus if some nice person posts the code :)
I also have a ghost

captain flop (level 27)

Hi guys,

My airport also still have a black wraith hanging around, but I'm just going to ignore that.

Below is an updated list of what I need. Please send me items for the sleigh hangar first, then the duty free shop. Let me know what you guys still need for your sleigh hangar and I'll send it as soon as my gift reset.

Hi Everyone,

I am on the Christmas quest. Please add me so that I can send gifts to accomplish the quests together. Seems like this quest is greatly rely on neighbors' gifts...

Urgently need OLD Lantern. Would appreciate for all your help.

Super123

Hi Everyone,

I am on the Christmas quest. Please add me so that I can send gifts to accomplish the quests together. Seems like this quest is greatly rely on neighbors' gifts...

Urgently need OLD Lantern. Would appreciate for all your help.

Super123

Hi Super,

If you visit your neigbours and click on their elves, they'll give out old lantern and other items for the X'mas quest too. Its faster to do it that way.

I can put you down for old lantern after my gift reset. Or if you've managed to get it on your own, I'll send items needed for the sleigh hangar.

The ghost/wraith list now stands at Lilly, Esther, Captain Flop, Jim, Pingways, little Angel and myself. I asked GI for the best way to get rid of them now. I suggest we get through the Xmas challenge and wait for GI reply. I'll keep the list and let you know what I find out from GI (if anything).

Frenetta said:
The ghost/wraith list now stands at Lilly, Esther, Captain Flop, Jim, Pingways, little Angel and myself. I asked GI for the best way to get rid of them now. I suggest we get through the Xmas challenge and wait for GI reply. I'll keep the list and let you know what I find out from GI (if anything).

Great thanks. Onwards with the sleigh!

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: bench / nav mod / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:31 Pingways

Hi,

So with the Christmas mission I'm in need of the following if anyone can help, I gift back anything I have but keeps changing so I can't what it is right now!

Need: ATM, imprinted, red paint, sleigh oil, heater and sleigh cover.

Thanks
Pingways

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back