What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Please send me items for the sleigh hangar for now. Thx

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 3 sleigh cover, 3 sleigh oil, 2 heater, 3 red paint,

Jbg364 said:
But how did you get the lanterns for the elves? And which flights does Star Dust fall from? Sorry for all the questions but I just had 6 planes land and didn't get a single thing.

You get them from elves at your friends airports. When you then catch elves at your airport, you will get Star Dust from some of those elves.

You get them from elves at your friends airports. When you then catch elves at your airport, you will get Star Dust from some of those elves.

Thanks - I can't visit neighbours for another 5 1/2 hours so I feel as though I'm out of the loop.

Jbg364 said:
But how did you get the lanterns for the elves? And which flights does Star Dust fall from? Sorry for all the questions but I just had 6 planes land and didn't get a single thing.

People gave me lanterns and I got them visiting friends and zapping elves there. The Star Dust also came from the elves. Sorry I wasn't clear. FYI the duty free shop requires a road so plan for it. I got my ATMs and Imprinters pretty easily by flying to Egypt today.

Guys,

I've removed my have list and just posted my need list instead, since what I can give out keeps changing.

It looks like everybody still needs items for the sleigh hangar, so I'm sending out Red Paint to everyone. Sorry if I miss some of you guys.

Just figured out that you can get some of the stuff for the sleigh hangar by flying to Cyprus

wow! i just updated and some of you seem to have tons accomplished already/ I must have missed out on the first wave of Santa gift items b/c i got tons of fuel too.

i'll change my signature soon, but i'm up for any santa related gifts. Right now looks like I can gift lanterns and sleigh oil.

wow! i just updated and some of you seem to have tons accomplished already/ I must have missed out on the first wave of Santa gift items b/c i got tons of fuel too.

i'll change my signature soon, but i'm up for any santa related gifts. Right now looks like I can gift lanterns and sleigh oil.

Will send something this evening to build your sleigh hangar. I haven't been able to visit neighbours today so feel as though I'm behind too.

Bilove said:
Many thanks, it still did not fix username :(. I am building duty free shop, hope we can share some stuffs for that ;)

I had very good luck flying to Egypt. Got mine open in a day.

I just noticed also that your gifts keep changing related to the Santa stuff. I was hoping that the ghost would just turn into elves. guess not. I have ghosts & elves running around everywhere! (missing a couple things from the Great Seal collection still - so really appreciate those of you who still have halloween shops around!)

lilly2 said:
I just noticed also that your gifts keep changing related to the Santa stuff. I was hoping that the ghost would just turn into elves. guess not. I have ghosts & elves running around everywhere! (missing a couple things from the Great Seal collection still - so really appreciate those of you who still have halloween shops around!)

What do we have to do? I have them to! Was really hoping the ghosts would be gone!

Frenetta said:
What do we have to do? I have them to! Was really hoping the ghosts would be gone!

I think they won't leave unless you complete the Great Seal Collection. So that's getting items to drop from Halloween shops, cemeteries and pumpkin patches. Luckily, there are a few neighbors who have several of these buildings. Bad news is, it takes forever to get something to drop. I've been visiting them for days and days and rarely get anything. Still missing 2 items. I'm guessing the elves won't leave unless we finish the Santa quest.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back