What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Vibbster said:
I'm really struggling whit the Dream-catcher from Nepal.. I'm about to reach 59 flights, haven't got a single item from the flight... Even not when using Spy Glass..

That's rough! I'm having the same issue with Bali and surfboards. I would be utterly disgusted but I have nothing better to do with that plane right now. Just wish I wasn't blowing through so many landing lamps doing it!

Frenetta said:
I'm just collecting for the duty free shop. Have you noticed that there are 2 different transmitters that are both referred to simply as transmitters? One is for control tower 5 (I still need 1 of these) and 1 is for fuel station level 3 (I still need 2 of these) . I wish they would have called them something like transmitter 1 and transmitter2 so we could differentiate with each other. I'm already flying to the locations they drop from so maybe I'll get lucky!

How do you get a duty free shop. I can't find one.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items. Need fuel hose, propeller, beacon or nav module.

I'm just collecting for the duty free shop. Have you noticed that there are 2 different transmitters that are both referred to simply as transmitters? One is for control tower 5 (I still need 1 of these) and 1 is for fuel station level 3 (I still need 2 of these) . I wish they would have called them something like transmitter 1 and transmitter2 so we could differentiate with each other. I'm already flying to the locations they drop from so maybe I'll get lucky!

Fannie, I was also trying to collect ATM and imprinters, but don't know if that is possible to receive before I have the possibility to build it?.. As other people have been writing on this forum, you have to bee at the right level to receive it? Have you got either of the to items?

That brings up a good point. No, I don't have any of them yet. It may not be possible to get them before we can build.

Frenetta said:
I had names and did some weeding out but I KNOW you we're still there when I was done because I gifted you! Now I can't find you! Everyone else stayed in a nice little group at the bottom and you disappeared. I will search for you daily ( much easier now that I have fewer usernames to dig through). Do you still find me?

No I can't find anyone unless they have names and I haven't had names for ages so I tend to gift back what I received. Sorry if that's not helpful but the airports all look so different from named ones. I can't work out why some names show and others don't. I thought it was the newer neighbours whose names show like jimghjj2 but then I have ircro and bloobuoy who are both level 35.

captain flop (level 27)

stewartsathome said:
No I can't find anyone unless they have names and I haven't had names for ages so I tend to gift back what I received. Sorry if that's not helpful but the airports all look so different from named ones. I can't work out why some names show and others don't. I thought it was the newer neighbours whose names show like jimghjj2 but then I have ircro and bloobuoy who are both level 35.

captain flop (level 27)

Would you mind trying to add me again just to see what happens? I'm sure you'll get the invalid code but it may be worth a shot. I tried adding you and got the code.

jimghjj said:
I now need 2 whiteboards,2 stamps,2 server racks and 1 textbook.thanks.

Aaarrrgh! I lied! Sorry, I don't have a server rack! I sent you a landing lamp instead for today. I'll try to do better tomorrow :)

Frenetta said:
Would you mind trying to add me again just to see what happens? I'm sure you'll get the invalid code but it may be worth a shot. I tried adding you and got the code.

Won't let me, but am pretty sure u still there. I don't seem 2 have lost NE1

captain flop (level 27)

Fred123thytdytdg said:
I am build catering facility , we have built 4 as you need so many due to the 12 hours per unit output. Only have 2 planes that use them must be impossible if you have more to keep them flying. Just need to find a neighbour with a gift shop to complete a task. Thanks for send packaging machine ,will need it if I build another one.not sure what the ATM your seeing is maybe an older version of my airport.

would like a cooling chamber or beacons,propellers,nav modules,spare wire etc

I have a gift shop. I think we are already friends

stewartsathome said:

captain flop (level 27)

So, you showed up in my friends waiting and I checked you off but then you either turned into a username or disappeared again. I will continue the search!

marsm said:
I have a gift shop Fred... friend me.

Request sent thanks ,you should find lots you need at my airport in return

would like a cooling chamber or beacons,propellers,nav modules,spare wire etc

stewartsathome said:

captain flop (level 27)

I have names!!!! Captain i see you. What do you need?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back