What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jbg364 said:
I do but . . . You were a neighbour one day and the next you were gone. I had usernames back yesterday and you weren't there. I'll hold back a gift for you if you want to try adding me.

Thanks but keeping getting invalid promo code when adding you will try again when gifts reset

Barbara59 said:
Have sent packaging machine. How many do you need?

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items. Need fuel hose, propeller, beacon or nav module.

Just the one that's great thanks now cooling chambers just 2 needed for the catering facility or beacons so I can fly to get them

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Just the one that's great thanks now cooling chambers just 2 needed for the catering facility or beacons so I can fly to get them

Siannnnn has cooling chambers so will get her to send

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items. Need fuel hose, propeller, beacon or nav module.

Barbara59 said:
I will send you a towel later when my gifts reset

Thanks, I appreciate.
I still need 4 units

Fannie,

Anything you can send is fine (items needed for flights or fuel or passengers).

Here's my gift list for today:
Fannie: fuel
Sian & David: fuel hose
Jimghjj2: landing lamp
Vibbster: add'l radar
Pingways: landing lamp
FLjim: flight catering
Bongfu23: archive box
Letgnis: laser cutter
Super123: landing lamp
Ircro: spare propeller
Captain flop: fuel
OlaTomek: spare propeller

Does anyone have ergonomic chairs to give here? I still need 5 of them.

L1ttle Angel said:
Fannie,

Anything you can send is fine (items needed for flights or fuel or passengers).

Here's my gift list for today:
Fannie: fuel
Sian & David: fuel hose
Jimghjj2: landing lamp
Vibbster: add'l radar
Pingways: landing lamp
FLjim: flight catering
Bongfu23: archive box
Letgnis: laser cutter
Super123: landing lamp
Ircro: spare propeller
Captain flop: fuel
OlaTomek: spare propeller

Does anyone have ergonomic chairs to give here? I still need 5 of them.

Cockpit glass ok?

This username thing is driving me crazy. Now it is more than a week than i can hardly see any name. No matter how many times i reset ipad or shut down... I enclose a list of names that i always see so you can ask what you need: jimghjj2, siann, tigasef, migrainessuck, pot712, nunurbiz, super123, vic123, nhim beo, pdxsk2, spare.ribs, ircro, michael10000, stephatc34.
Barbara, jbg, Fannie, captain flop, little angel,...and i am sure i forget someone else, i am really i cannot find you, but if you keep sending me things you need i promise i give back everything (if it is on my list, nice tip Barbara, thks!).
Have a nice week :)

EstherV said:
This username thing is driving me crazy. Now it is more than a week than i can hardly see any name. No matter how many times i reset ipad or shut down... I enclose a list of names that i always see so you can ask what you need: jimghjj2, siann, tigasef, migrainessuck, pot712, nunurbiz, super123, vic123, nhim beo, pdxsk2, spare.ribs, ircro, michael10000, stephatc34.
Barbara, jbg, Fannie, captain flop, little angel,...and i am sure i forget someone else, i am really i cannot find you, but if you keep sending me things you need i promise i give back everything (if it is on my list, nice tip Barbara, thks!).

No problem Esther. I will keep sending passengers if that suits you. Siannnnn wants fuel hose, propeller, beacon or nav module.

Yes.. Truly annoying. Sent a complaint a couple of days ago and this is what they replied:

Thank you for reporting this matter and providing me with the details requested!
Our engineers have been informed and are taking necessary measures to troubleshoot the problem. Anticipating your question on the time when the issue is completely resolved I would like to let you know that it is expected to be eliminated in the upcoming update.
As a note, I am going to mark the request as "solved" to avoid sending you system reminders asking to update the request. As mentioned above, fixing the issue is in the process, and it might take us some time to test the new version and make it available for you. Please, keep it in mind and check for the updates uploaded.

Just hope that they can fix this ASAP!

Barbara59 said:
Siannnnn has cooling chambers so will get her to send

Thanks only need 1 more anything need in reply

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Thanks only need 1 more anything need in reply

Anything from propeller, fuel hose, beacon or nav module. Thx.

She will send another when her gifts reset.

EstherV said:

Esther - it looks like you need landing lamps and I can certainly use them too so this should work out fine. I sent you one a little while ago. :)

New day, new gifts. Virtually all names have turned into username so pm me your picture and gift wanted from my list and I'll do it. I need calculator x2 in return if u have it otherwise lamps and passengers :)

I can send you a white boards and wires. Can you send me two weather displays?
Bridgebuilder 76

Barbara59 said:
Anything from propeller, fuel hose, beacon or nav module. Thx.

She will send another when her gifts reset.

Ok will send one of each each day as its easier to mass send everyone the same thing while no usernames,hope that's ok with most I am sure it all helps the stock levels

would like a cooling chamber or beacons,propellers,nav modules,spare wire etc

Thanks Jbg364 and Sian and David - hopefully we are now friends (although who knows really with the whole username fiasco!)

Is there anything in particular that I can help you with?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back