What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Fannie, Yay! You found me! Thanks for the fuel!

Ok, I'll try flying to Goa for my 1 missing bench. Thanks for the tip Jimghjj2.

Here's what I'm going to send today:
Fannie: fuel
Sian & David: fuel hose
Jimghjj2: landing lamp
Pingways: spare wire
Fljim: flight catering (have you sent that master plan to me yet?)
Nhim Beo: amperemeter (please return it back to me since I still need it)
Bongfu23: laser cutter (please DON'T return this back to me, since I'm getting lining plate back, instead of the laser cutter)
Letgnis: laser cutter
Super123: landing lamp
Ircro: spare prop
Captain flop: fuel
Olatomek: spare prop

If you don't have what I need, please send me repair parts. Thanks!

Hi guys, Soory I have been a little off the last two days. I have been quite busy, so I have just returned most of the gifts received and sent off some gifts to random usernames... Hope that what you got was usable.

My gift will soon resets, and here is what I have put down in my list:
Bloobouy1975Beacon
OlaTomekBeacon
Siannnnn Beacon
Super123Beacon
FLJim560Deicer
I flyDeicer
Lilly2Deicer
MarsmDeicer
Fannie fargoFuel
Jeka102Fuel
Little AngelLanding Gir
Jimghjj2Landing lamp
Fred123thytdytdgNav mod
EstherVPassengers
IrcroPropeller
Jbg364Propeller
Sian & DavidPropeller
PingwaysSpare wire
Pdxsk2Textbook

EstherV said:
Hi! Thks for asking...i am still in search of the surfboard so if you keep sending landing lamps to me it would be great. Is it fine for you if i give them back as i saw you are stil on that "personal" quest? Enjoy your Sunday :)

That's fine Esther. You have a good Sunday too!

L1ttle Angel said:
Fannie, Yay! You found me! Thanks for the fuel!

Ok, I'll try flying to Goa for my 1 missing bench. Thanks for the tip Jimghjj2.

Here's what I'm going to send today:
Fannie: fuel
Sian & David: fuel hose
Jimghjj2: landing lamp
Pingways: spare wire
Fljim: flight catering (have you sent that master plan to me yet?)
Nhim Beo: amperemeter (please return it back to me since I still need it)
Bongfu23: laser cutter (please DON'T return this back to me, since I'm getting lining plate back, instead of the laser cutter)
Letgnis: laser cutter
Super123: landing lamp
Ircro: spare prop
Captain flop: fuel
Olatomek: spare prop

If you don't have what I need, please send me repair parts. Thanks!

I don't have any of the things you need!!! Would you like fuel, passengers, or things like a navigation module or beacon to make it possible to fly to certain cities?

Help completing Hotel please

I don't know how to get rid of the wraiths - can anyone help? I have no money to buy aerosols. Also, I am trying to build a hotel so would love to receive the following items: Do Not Disturb signs, Bath Towel, Disposable Shampoo, All-Inclusive Bracelet. I gift every day as many neighbours as the game allows. Thanks for any gifts, Gina

ginaD19 said:
I don't know how to get rid of the wraiths - can anyone help? I have no money to buy aerosols. Also, I am trying to build a hotel so would love to receive the following items: Do Not Disturb signs, Bath Towel, Disposable Shampoo, All-Inclusive Bracelet. I gift every day as many neighbours as the game allows. Thanks for any gifts, Gina

Gina

If you visit a friend's airport when you have the soul-net active, click on a black wrath and every 4or 5 will get you aerosol. They also drop from planes, but very infrequently. The soul-net comes after you collect enough stuff from ghost planes, which you get when you have collected the crystal ball......Don't worry about it, just keep going and all will come good

Richie

ginaD19 said:

Gina, I've sent you an invite. If you add me I can send you a bath towel when I can gift again.....username problems permitting!

I finally had names!!!! Found all of my regulars and took new pics of your airports. Also sorted through and got rid of a bunch of neighbors that I don't visit with. Got down from 200 to 100 so when I lose names again, sorting through will be much easier!

Helmetz said:
In need of textbooks please

Ray

Username - helmetz

Still cannot add you. I have textbooks but cannot send.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items.

Frenetta said:
I finally had names!!!! Found all of my regulars and took new pics of your airports. Also sorted through and got rid of a bunch of neighbors that I don't visit with. Got down from 200 to 100 so when I lose names again, sorting through will be much easier!

Excellent. I don't know how you managed with so many. I only have 62 and that is bad enough!

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items.

Barbara59 said:
Excellent. I don't know how you managed with so many. I only have 62 and that is bad enough!

This should make it much easier and now everyone should be all grouped together again!!!! I am out of any extra gifts to give people though. All my spots are taken.

Frenetta said:
Hi all! I need to update my gifting list so if my regulars would please report in and tell me what you need. I've seen Super123 and Fljim560's requests so far. I need to hear from : Bloobuoy, Ircro, Siannn, captain Flop, Esther, Jbg, TomekOla, Sian and David, Jimghh, Jdm, Pingways, Ewikaa, Lilly, Pidsk2,and Vibbster. Little Angel - I am still searching so let me know what you want. I'm not giving up. If you aren't on my list but need something, let me know and I'll try to help.

Fannie, I'm currently not on any "mission" for buildings e.g. So beacon, deicer, propeller etc would be superb for now. Let me know if I'm to update your gifts

Vibbster said:
Fannie, I'm currently not on any "mission" for buildings e.g. So beacon, deicer, propeller etc would be superb for now. Let me know if I'm to update your gifts

Keep me with fuel please!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back