What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Zanydu said:
I can gift again!

Pingways - Engine
Tele Cove - Robot tester
jce: engine
jbg364: laser level
jimghi: laser level
fred: laser level
Vibbster: robot tester

If anyone showed up 'username' then i've just returned the send. I think lilly and frannie showed up as username, because i can't send to you anymore.

Thanks that's covered the laser levels no more needed

lvl35 Assembly robot,spaceship engine,robot tester ,landing lamps needed please. Can send all these back at the moment

Was just thinking the same. I did buy land but not airport side so had to shift stuff around to fit the 2 off 3x3 buildings needed.

I have just seen you need to fly to Berlin for a helmet which needs a jumbo. I don't have a jumbo and don't have the space for a level 5 runway or the money to buy one or the money to upgrade my repair base and a new hangar, so already I don't think I will be able to complete mission and I spent 7,000 on buildings. Why do I do it?????

captain flop (level 30) duty free items, repair items, fuel, passengers, catering or flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I think I'm in the same shoes as you as I don't have a jumbo plane or a level 5 runway either. Are you goin ahead with the challenge fine anyway??

I haven't updated my needs list yet....

Totally understand your frustration. I keep thinking that I need to stop playing this game and do something more productive but then I'd miss my friends.

Ha!
It's like you wer in my head this morning as I was having this conversation with myself

Mai Zack said:
I think I'm in the same shoes as you as I don't have a jumbo plane or a level 5 runway either. Are you goin ahead with the challenge fine anyway??

I sold my jumbo to do this quest as flying to Berlin 16. Flights so far and no helmet so quest feels better
Anyone got the 4 collections yet I can,t find the training centre assume it appears soon...

lvl35 Assembly robot,spaceship engine,robot tester ,landing lamps needed please. Can send all these back at the moment

@Zanydu I've received a Robot Tester, you are showing up as username, but I assume it's from you. Thanks a lot!!

@Barbara59 I'm really sorry I mix you up with someone else so I sent to you something you don't need anymore. I'll be more cautious tomorrow.

Tele Cove said:
@Zanydu I've received a Robot Tester, you are showing up as username, but I assume it's from you. Thanks a lot!!

@Barbara59 I'm really sorry I mix you up with someone else so I sent to you something you don't need anymore. I'll be more cautious tomorrow.

No problem

Sian and David ( level 35 ) need 4 laser levels, 2 robot testers.

Barbara59 said:
No problem

Changed my needs but revised signature not showing. Just need one more laser level.

Will be gifting in about 1/2 hour so if your needs have changed let me know ASAP. Also, have updated my needs below.

Jbg364 said:
Will be gifting in about 1/2 hour so if your needs have changed let me know ASAP. Also, have updated my needs below.

Just a laser level for me if you can. Thx

Sian and David ( level 35 ) need just 1 laser level

Mai Zack said:

Yep still going for it

captain flop (level 30) For quest: Dispatcher console x3 plus stuff for cosmic fuel station. duty free items, repair items, fuel, passengers, catering or flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Yep still going for it

captain flop (level 30) For quest: Dispatcher console x3 plus stuff for cosmic fuel station. duty free items, repair items, fuel, passengers, catering or flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I don't think the console is sendable? Anyway i've sent you a laser leveler for the fuel station.

Just a laser level for me if you can. Thx

Sian and David ( level 35 ) need just 1 laser level

For some reason my game is really late resetting today. I've put you down for a laser level and will send as soon as I can.

I just updated my iPad to v1.8. Flights to Las Vegas & Barcelona are requested, but these locations do not exist in my level 35 flights. I also need 4 video walls & 1 dispatcher console to open Mission Control Center.

Beacons, flight catering & defroster for catering are needed.

Video wall on the way to you buddy.

Tele cove, mai zack and zanydu I have sent you all friends requests. Jimghjj I sent you a request a while ago so see if it's on your request list.

I have just started the new mission - airport side looks a right mess where I have tried to make new space, ridiculous amount needed!

Hope this one is not as hard as the last mission.....

Jdm

jdm- level 33. need: 1 video wall, cosmic fuel station items

Tele cove, mai zack and zanydu I have sent you all friends requests. Jimghjj I sent you a request a while ago so see if it's on your request list.

I have just started the new mission - airport side looks a right mess where I have tried to make new space, ridiculous amount needed!

Hope this one is not as hard as the last mission.....

Jdm

jdm- level 33. need: 1 video wall, cosmic fuel station items

I've added you and sent laser leveller!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back