What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Barbara59 said:
Just finished my gifting and visiting. It was a little later than I expected but was able to visit all my neighbours and had names throughout!

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 1 assembly robot, 1 spaceship engines, 4 laser levels, 3 robot testers.

I wish I knew how this was working! I couldn't visit most of the people I usually do and at least half of my entire list was greyed out. I am in an argument with GI over something else but I added this issue to my complaint.

jimghjj said:
I've updated my needs list. Thanks for the console Ircro,can you send more and let me know what you need?

Yes, Ircro, I'm always guessing about what you need. Hope I'm doing a good job!

jimghjj said:
I can't visit some neighbours either. I also seem to have lost most of the avatars too. Add to this the new delete friends accidentally button,there can be no doubt that gi are not accidentally upsetting it's customers. No one can be this incompetent!

What I find so frustrating is that they always sidestep our questions and never really give us an answer.

Letgnis said:
It's absolutely annoying, either No neighbor names or avatar is missing.

When the names pop up, regulars such as Fannie, little angel, sian, jbg, captain flop, Fred and red dog are Missing! I have the items u want but I can't send them to you as I can't find you. Sorry

I will try to remember to tell you what I send you tonight. Let's make sure you are getting my gifts still. It won't be for another 12 hours though....

Zanydu said:
It seems the 50% terrain expansion limited offer is back!

I was hoping for this! I have used up almost all my land with this quest. Now, how much can I afford to buy????

@Fred123thytdytdg I sent you a laser level about an hour ago.

@Zanydu you can try your neighbors' news papers. I found two cards that way and it's much faster than waiting for mine to drop.

I think someone else adds me, but sorry I can't remember who it was. If you just let me know what you need I can send it to you :)

I went snooping among the airports I could still visit and found a building which I think is related to this new quest. Just as an FYI, it gets built on the airport side (or at least it can be built on airport side). If you are buying cheap land, you may want to make room for it. I think it could be the Training Center.

Frenetta said:
I went snooping among the airports I could still visit and found a building which I think is related to this new quest. Just as an FYI, it gets built on the airport side (or at least it can be built on airport side). If you are buying cheap land, you may want to make room for it. I think it could be the Training Center.

How big is it?

Sian and David ( level 35 ) need 4 laser levels, 2 robot testers.

Zanydu said:
A tip for anyone who is doing the space missions. There will be a mission that you have to collect 4 contact cards for news papers. Because the drop rate is lower than i thought, I now have to wait 8+ hours for another drop. So if you have the money and space (and haven't got this sidemission yet) build 6 newspaper factory's and don't collect until you get this mission.

@Pingways: I've added you as a neighbour

Thanks, Just accepted.... Any gift you need?

Level:32 Pingways, I need: quest items and landing lamp! also catering / air vent/ tv panels / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially whiskey and cognac

Tele Cove said:
@Fred123thytdytdg I sent you a laser level about an hour ago.

@Zanydu you can try your neighbors' news papers. I found two cards that way and it's much faster than waiting for mine to drop.

I think someone else adds me, but sorry I can't remember who it was. If you just let me know what you need I can send it to you :)

Thanks will gift back in about 3 hours

lvl35 Assembly robot,spaceship engine,laser level,robot tester ,landing lamps needed please. Can send all these back at the moment

I can gift again!

Pingways - Engine
Tele Cove - Robot tester
jce: engine
jbg364: laser level
jimghi: laser level
fred: laser level
Vibbster: robot tester

If anyone showed up 'username' then i've just returned the send. I think lilly and frannie showed up as username, because i can't send to you anymore.

New to the forum
Username is dzmorg

I'm in desperate need of help.
All of my planes are broken and I'm in the process of upgrading my repair base to level 4.

Could someone please gift me 3X hull parts, 2X Laser Cutter and 2X Ampere meter

Thanks in advance

Zanydu said:
I can gift again!

Pingways - Engine
Tele Cove - Robot tester
jce: engine
jbg364: laser level
jimghi: laser level
fred: laser level
Vibbster: robot tester

If anyone showed up 'username' then i've just returned the send. I think lilly and frannie showed up as username, because i can't send to you anymore.

I got a robot from you. Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back