What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Red Dog,

I just sent you a video wall. So you can remove that from your need list :p

Anyone, please let me know if you didn't see my new avatar in the game.

Can't see your avatar in my game but . . . that's not unusual for me. I could see your username this morning and sent a spaceship engine. If you hadn't already uploaded the new quest, it may have shown up as fuel. Hope you got something from me.

Can't see your avatar in my game but . . . that's not unusual for me. I could see your username this morning and sent a spaceship engine. If you hadn't already uploaded the new quest, it may have shown up as fuel. Hope you got something from me.

I got a video wall from you and I just sent you a spaceship engine. Hope you got it ok.

Anyone else can't see my avatar yet in the game? Or it takes sometime for GI to load my avatar since I just link it about an hour ago?

I got a video wall from you and I just sent you a spaceship engine. Hope you got it ok.

Anyone else can't see my avatar yet in the game? Or it takes sometime for GI to load my avatar since I just link it about an hour ago?

Whoops! My mistake. I'm just glad you got something from me. Just got an engine but no username so assume it was from you - thanks. I, and others, found that our avatars showed up in the game after we'd posted getting a collection, etc. on Facebook so it may take awhile before we see it. I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Red Dog,

I just sent you a video wall. So you can remove that from your need list :p

Anyone, please let me know if you didn't see my new avatar in the game.

Sorry little angle can't see your avatar but someone else might be, thanks for the video wall
And thanks to Jbg364 for SS engine ... I also can't visit a lot of my neighbours,

Need items are updated

Hi guys, please i need video walls and all the items for cosmic fuel station... I just finished both collections and got a space suite and ready to launch item and a space notbook... Not really useful at the moment, but maybe later it will be

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hi guys, please i need video walls and all the items for cosmic fuel station... I just finished both collections and got a space suite and ready to launch item and a space notbook... Not really useful at the moment, but maybe later it will be

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Will do when my game resets tomorrow.

Jbg364 said:
I couldn't visit you or a lot of the neighbours I regularly trade gifts with. But there doesn't seem to be any reason why I could visit some and not others. Another GI mystery. Good luck!

I had the same problem. No explanation as to why I could visit some and not others. Made things a little tough.

GLC23 said:
Hi,

I'm in need of 1 dispatch console and 3 video walls if anyone can help.

Thanks
Pingways

Level:32 Pingways, I need: quest items and landing lamp! also catering / air vent/ tv panels / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially whiskey and cognac

Make that just 1 console and landing lamp!

Thanks
Pingways

Level:32 Pingways, I need: quest items and landing lamp! also catering / air vent/ tv panels / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially whiskey and cognac

GLC23 said:
Hi,

I'm in need of 1 dispatch console and landing lamp if anyone can help.

Thanks
Pingways

L1ttle Angel said:
Fannie,

Finally set up my avatar. It should be the same as what you see here. Let me know if my avatar in the game hasn't changed. I've also updated my need list. Thanks in advance for your kind help.

I still don't see you but it may be like Jbg said and you have to post a collection on Facebook before it will show. I'll watch for it.

Make that just 1 console and landing lamp! Plus what ever you for cosmic fuel station!

Thanks
Pingways

A tip for anyone who is doing the space missions. There will be a mission that you have to collect 4 contact cards for news papers. Because the drop rate is lower than i thought, I now have to wait 8+ hours for another drop. So if you have the money and space (and haven't got this sidemission yet) build 6 newspaper factory's and don't collect until you get this mission.

@Pingways: I've added you as a neighbour

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip Zanydu :) think I'll start building now

Found out that the flight to Washington does drop items, but first you have to land guest planes and collect 10 items

What I really like about the update is the way you can scroll through the flight list without the need to choose the right leveltab. And it's much smoother.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back