What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

stewartsathome said:
My gifts have reset now so apart from FF and zanydu does everyone else still want video wall? What should I send you two FF and zany?

captain flop (level 30) For quest: Dispatcher console x4, video wall x 2 plus stuff for cosmic fuel station. duty free items, repair items, fuel, passengers, catering or flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Yep, still needed two more. Thank you. Will update my signature I'm my computer tomorrow and send out new gifts to ya'll

Those cities are not listed for me either. not sure what gives

RaxerX (Level 25)
Need Video walls, dispatcher consoles, defrosters, air conditioners,

Hi,

I'm in need of 1 dispatch console and 3 video walls if anyone can help.

Thanks
Pingways

Level:32 Pingways, I need: quest items and landing lamp! also catering / air vent/ tv panels / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially whiskey and cognac

Ps, will of course gift back as always! X

Level:32 Pingways, I need: quest items and landing lamp! also catering / air vent/ tv panels / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially whiskey and cognac

Ps, will of course gift back as always! X

As soon as my gifting recycles in a couple of hours i will send over a videowall

Hello,
I am in need of the following items:

Disposable Shampoos (Hotel, can gift any other Hotel item)
Defrosters (Flight Catering Facility)
Anti-Theft Gates (Duty Free Shop lvl 2)
Rope Blocks (Airship Dock)

My username is Aethalyste. Level 27.
I will return the favour if I am able to. Thanks for any help.
Cheers!

Submitted a support ticket to GI re not being able to visit neighbours. I haven't visited a single neighbour today yet there are 36 of you whose 'visit' buttons are faint. I know others are having the same problem. Will let you know what GI says when they get back to me in 5-7 days. I expect that they are working on the problem and will have it fixed in the next or future update - any wagers? Do they screw something up with each new update just to keep us on our toes? Why did they have to make changes to the look of the neighbourhood? If it's not broken, don't 'fix' it!

Jbg364 said:
Submitted a support ticket to GI re not being able to visit neighbours. I haven't visited a single neighbour today yet there are 36 of you whose 'visit' buttons are faint. I know others are having the same problem. Will let you know what GI says when they get back to me in 5-7 days. I expect that they are working on the problem and will have it fixed in the next or future update - any wagers? Do they screw something up with each new update just to keep us on our toes? Why did they have to make changes to the look of the neighbourhood? If it's not broken, don't 'fix' it!

I get to go visiting in an hour. I'm afraid of what I'm going to find!

craigza said:
Thanks chap,

Was finally able to get that last shampoo for the hotel.

Cheers

Craig_za
Need: text book, calculator, white board, point of sale, anti theft gate, stamp, cash counter

Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, spare wire, smoke detector, hull parts

How did you get the shampoo? Buying it?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

TigaSefi said:
4x video wall. 4 x dispatcher console please.

Same for me... Flying to bali to try to get dispacher consoles nut no luck so far... Video wall really appreciated
Revizzi

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Please put up an avatar so we can find you more easily!!!!

Fannie,

Finally set up my avatar. It should be the same as what you see here. Let me know if my avatar in the game hasn't changed. I've also updated my need list. Thanks in advance for your kind help.

I get to go visiting in an hour. I'm afraid of what I'm going to find!

I couldn't visit you or a lot of the neighbours I regularly trade gifts with. But there doesn't seem to be any reason why I could visit some and not others. Another GI mystery. Good luck!

Had same issue with visiting some people, but was able to make the rounds and sent out about 20 video walls today.

RaxerX (level 25)
NEED: assembly robot (4), spaceship engine (4), robot tester (3), laser level (4), dispatcher console (4), defroster(2), videowall

Needs list updated, thankyou
So hard to visit neighbours, I wish GI would leave something's alone, and only fix what needs fixing
Have to be so careful not to delete your neighbours ( glad I've got skinny paws )

Will return any gifts sent, if not updated on forum

Red Dog,

I just sent you a video wall. So you can remove that from your need list :p

Anyone, please let me know if you didn't see my new avatar in the game.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back