What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

stewartsathome said:
There are some neighbours I can't visit as their tabs are faded. I don't know why. Has anyone else found this?

captain flop (level 30) For quest: Dispatcher console x3 video wall x 1 plus stuff for cosmic fuel station. duty free items, repair items, fuel, passengers, catering or flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Don't tell me there's a new problem to deal with :(. I gift in 7 hours so I'll send whatever you haven't gotten already by then.

Jbg364 said:
So you can update your needs lists - just sent: (1) Video Wall - Sian and David, Capt flop, Jimghjj, jce, P3iii, Pdxsk2, Rickcc; (2) Spaceship Engine - Ircro, Little Angel, Lilly, Letgnis, Vibbster; (3) Assembly Robot - Fannie, Zanydu, Spare.ribs; (4) Robot Tester - Fred123. Few more gifts to come.

Thanks all for sending video walls - have all I need now.

Yes it worked

lvl35 Send what you need and I will return for now. If I can't find you in the forums..

Zanydu said:
Thanks for the robot part. I have also the problem of faded visit buttons (fannie fargo i can't visit for example)

Well I don't like that! I wonder why you can't?

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Yes loads of them , at first it seems like the ones I have sent gifts to I can,t visit

Like the newspaper shop and romantic cafe not spotted them before

Any one else got snow all over there airport falling as we'll as real snow outside...

lvl35 Send what you need and I will return for now. If I can't find you in the forums..

Snow falling in game but not outside. We've actually been having lovely weather! Getting in lots of good walks and bike rides :)

Jbg364 said:
So you can update your needs lists - just sent: (1) Video Wall - Sian and David, Capt flop, Jimghjj, jce, P3iii, Pdxsk2, Rickcc; (2) Spaceship Engine - Ircro, Little Angel, Lilly, Letgnis, Vibbster; (3) Assembly Robot - Fannie, Zanydu, Spare.ribs; (4) Robot Tester - Fred123. Few more gifts to come.

Thanks all for sending video walls - have all I need now.

Got it thx. I also have all video walks I need. Just dispatcher consoles now. Thx to ircro for 1 off the 4

captain flop (level 30) For quest: Dispatcher console x3 plus stuff for cosmic fuel station. duty free items, repair items, fuel, passengers, catering or flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Jbg364 said:
We're going to have to be very careful with this new layout. It's going to very easy to delete someone accidentally.

I haven't gone into the friends screen yet to look. I'm always afraid that it will be the one time I have names and I'll waste it just looking around when it isn't my gifting time! Sounds like they really messed things up! What a shock!

Frenetta said:
I've done it before too. Keep your needs updated and I'll send you something in about 7 hours.

Ok needs updated below

lvl35 Assembly robot,spaceship engine,laser level,robot tester ,video wall,landing lamps needed please. Can send all these back at the moment

stewartsathome said:
Got it thx. I also have all video walks I need. Just dispatcher consoles now. Thx to ircro for 1 off the 4

captain flop (level 30) For quest: Dispatcher console x3 plus stuff for cosmic fuel station. duty free items, repair items, fuel, passengers, catering or flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

You know I meant walls not walks. Stupid predictive ipad

Jbg364 said:
We're going to have to be very careful with this new layout. It's going to very easy to delete someone accidentally.

Yes I have lost 2 neighbours already the screen is terrible..

lvl35 Assembly robot,spaceship engine,laser level,robot tester ,video wall,landing lamps needed please. Can send all these back at the moment

I am supposed to send flights to Barcelona and Las Vegas, but can't find those cities. Anyone else not have those cities available?

Porter029 said:
I am supposed to send flights to Barcelona and Las Vegas, but can't find those cities. Anyone else not have those cities available?

Seems like we are all missing them.

Have updated my needs list. See below. I will be gifting in about 12 hours so will check what you all need then.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 1 video walls, 1 assembly robot, 2 spaceship engines, 4 laser levels, 4 robot testers.

Barbara59 said:
Have updated my needs list. See below. I will be gifting in about 12 hours so will check what you all need then.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 1 video walls, 1 assembly robot, 2 spaceship engines, 4 laser levels, 4 robot testers.

Mission control open. Thx for the video walls.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 1 assembly robot, 1 spaceship engines, 4 laser levels, 3 robot testers.

Zanydu said:
Allright my gifting has been reset:
Sent video wall to: Lilly, Fannie fargo, jimghi, captain flop, jbg364, vibbster.

Think i've got everybody who's my neighbour, otherwise just sent te part needed and i'll return it. If somebody finished the training center let me know, it can be used for completing collections.

Thank you! I'm exited about the new quest, needed some "fresh blood" and new challenges in the game!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back