What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

captain flop (level 30) For quest: Dispatcher console x3 video wall x 1 plus stuff for cosmic fuel station. duty free items, repair items, fuel, passengers, catering or flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

stewartsathome said:
My gifts have reset now so apart from FF and zanydu does everyone else still want video wall? What should I send you two FF and zany?

captain flop (level 30) For quest: Dispatcher console x4, video wall x 2 plus stuff for cosmic fuel station. duty free items, repair items, fuel, passengers, catering or flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Video wall for me please. Still need 4

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 4 video walls, 4 assembly robot, 4 spaceship engines, 4 laser levels, 4 robot testers.

There are some neighbours I can't visit as their tabs are faded. I don't know why. Has anyone else found this?

captain flop (level 30) For quest: Dispatcher console x3 video wall x 1 plus stuff for cosmic fuel station. duty free items, repair items, fuel, passengers, catering or flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Barbara59 said:
Video wall for me please. Still need 4

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 4 video walls, 4 assembly robot, 4 spaceship engines, 4 laser levels, 4 robot testers.

Sent

There are some neighbours I can't visit as their tabs are faded. I don't know why. Has anyone else found this?

Thanks for the robot part. I have also the problem of faded visit buttons (fannie fargo i can't visit for example)

stewartsathome said:

Yes loads of them , at first it seems like the ones I have sent gifts to I can,t visit

Like the newspaper shop and romantic cafe not spotted them before

Any one else got snow all over there airport falling as we'll as real snow outside...

lvl35 Send what you need and I will return for now. If I can't find you in the forums..

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Yes loads of them , at first it seems like the ones I have sent gifts to I can,t visit

Like the newspaper shop and romantic cafe not spotted them before

Any one else got snow all over there airport falling as we'll as real snow outside...

lvl35 Send what you need and I will return for now. If I can't find you in the forums..

I bought the cafe but not newspaper shop

Yes but snow is not sticking, unlike snow outside....

captain flop (level 30) For quest: Dispatcher console x3 plus stuff for cosmic fuel station. duty free items, repair items, fuel, passengers, catering or flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Add me I just got the game and have no neighbors. So I haven't been able to fulfill the tasks that require neighbors. Thanks

Kc7vlu

stewartsathome said:

Hi captain, i got the same and couldn't visit loads. Also i don't have enough to upgrade to jumbo yet either so holding off on the helmet and fajitas!

Pingways

Level:32 Pingways, I need: catering / air vent/ tv panels / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially whiskey and cognac

stewartsathome said:
My gifts have reset now so apart from FF and zanydu does everyone else still want video wall? What should I send you two FF and zany?

captain flop (level 30) For quest: Dispatcher console x4, video wall x 2 plus stuff for cosmic fuel station. duty free items, repair items, fuel, passengers, catering or flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I just got an assembly robot from you. Thanks!

Jbg364 said:
I was thinking the same thing - it may be like the 'haunted house' and we have to finish the main quests to collect it. Have picked up 2 items from Cape Canaveral and have 2 flights out to Baikonur. Am using small planes to get dispatcher consoles (may end up buying them) and to fly to Washington. Will keep track of your posted needs and will send when I can find you in my neighbourhood or return what you send.

I will keep a close eye on your needs. Hopefully they will match up and things will be easy :)

So you can update your needs lists - just sent: (1) Video Wall - Sian and David, Capt flop, Jimghjj, jce, P3iii, Pdxsk2, Rickcc; (2) Spaceship Engine - Ircro, Little Angel, Lilly, Letgnis, Vibbster; (3) Assembly Robot - Fannie, Zanydu, Spare.ribs; (4) Robot Tester - Fred123. Few more gifts to come.

Thanks all for sending video walls - have all I need now.

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Drat just scrolled and hit the Red x again going to run out of neighbours sorry

I've done it before too. Keep your needs updated and I'll send you something in about 7 hours.

I will keep a close eye on your needs. Hopefully they will match up and things will be easy :)

Just sent you an assembly robot - hope you got it. If we expect that things will not be easy - maybe they will!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back