What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

L1ttle Angel said:
Hi guys!

I've also updated my version and doing the quest now. Please check out my updated signature for my need. I'll start sending video wall to everyone that has updated their version.

Please put up an avatar so we can find you more easily!!!!

Hi all,

I've read a lot about Android users problems with this new quest on GI's Facebook page. Sounds very difficult, at least on that version!

I'm game though, so I will update :).

Pdxsk2 - Lvl 35

Zanydu said:
Just started on building a cosmic fuel station, so will need 4 of each assembly part as well.

I've sent video wall part to: Mai Zack, Lilly and jimghi.
Sian and David: I've sent a neighbour request

Accepted

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need 4 video walls, 4 assembly robot, 4 spaceship engines, 4 laser levels, 4 robot testers.

Updated my avatar and requirements guys... Will see what my first quest brings!

Last edited:
Count me in toon the new quest

lvl35 Send what you need and I will return for now. If I can't find you in the forums..

Allright my gifting has been reset:
Sent video wall to: Lilly, Fannie fargo, jimghi, captain flop, jbg364, vibbster.

Think i've got everybody who's my neighbour, otherwise just sent te part needed and i'll return it. If somebody finished the training center let me know, it can be used for completing collections.

Got it! Will return in a couple of hours.

They never tell us before! That would make our lives too easy. I've started to keep empty land around just for this reason. I think this quest will do me in though!

I have some space on the 'city' side but could use some more on the 'airport' side. I'll need to do some creative re-shuffling but am determined to make this work without buying more land. Did you see the romantic cafe and newspaper building in the store?

I have some space on the 'city' side but could use some more on the 'airport' side. I'll need to do some creative re-shuffling but am determined to make this work without buying more land. Did you see the romantic cafe and newspaper building in the store?
Jbg - just sent you a videowall

Have made a note of who needs items for quest and will send when I can once my gifts reset. Have updated my signature but in case it doesn't show up straight away I need, dispatcher console and video wall for now thx.

captain flop (level 30) duty free items, repair items, fuel, passengers, catering or flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Thanks everyone for the video walls! My Mission Control is open so you can come and filch whatever you can off of it!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back