What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Pdxsk2 said:
All,

It's been weeks since I've been on the forum, but I'm still sending gifts to my regulars. De-icer, spare props, and nav modules generally. Hope everyone is receiving!

Has the "username" issue been solved? I've noticed something interesting. I play on an iPad. Whenever i'm at home on my wifi network...no usernames. When I play connected to wifi from somewhere I've played before...no usernames...BUT...when I am travelling, and using 3G network via cell towers...or hookup to free wifi somewhere...I magically see usernames.

Maybe someone has suggested this before on this forum but in case not...thought I'd comment. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I wonder if GI purposely screws up the usernames when someone plays continuously from the same public IP address? Maybe just those who have never actually bought any airport cash (like me!).

GI has game servers..they must log which players come in from which public IP addresses...and who pays and who doesn't...I'd be interested to know if people who've bought airport cash for real money have the username issue?

Regardless...if your game is portable, like on an ipad...and you have the username problem...take it to somewhere you can connect to a wifi network you've never connected to before...and see if your game shows usernames :)

pdxsk2 - lvl 35

Interesting theory. I broke down and bought $. I don't seem to be having as many problems with the avatars as some of our friends. Mine still isn't right, but it isn't awful.

Just started on building a cosmic fuel station, so will need 4 of each assembly part as well.

I've sent video wall part to: Mai Zack, Lilly and jimghi.
Sian and David: I've sent a neighbour request

Pdxsk2 said:
All,

It's been weeks since I've been on the forum, but I'm still sending gifts to my regulars. De-icer, spare props, and nav modules generally. Hope everyone is receiving!

Has the "username" issue been solved? I've noticed something interesting. I play on an iPad. Whenever i'm at home on my wifi network...no usernames. When I play connected to wifi from somewhere I've played before...no usernames...BUT...when I am travelling, and using 3G network via cell towers...or hookup to free wifi somewhere...I magically see usernames.

Maybe someone has suggested this before on this forum but in case not...thought I'd comment. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I wonder if GI purposely screws up the usernames when someone plays continuously from the same public IP address? Maybe just those who have never actually bought any airport cash (like me!).

GI has game servers..they must log which players come in from which public IP addresses...and who pays and who doesn't...I'd be interested to know if people who've bought airport cash for real money have the username issue?

Regardless...if your game is portable, like on an ipad...and you have the username problem...take it to somewhere you can connect to a wifi network you've never connected to before...and see if your game shows usernames :)

pdxsk2 - lvl 35

I have no idea what you need anymore!

I've started building things for the quest. Will update signature when I know what I need but judging from you guys, will be adding video walls! Need to go figure out how to reconfigure my airport!

I just updated my iPad to v1.8. Flights to Las Vegas & Barcelona are requested, but these locations do not exist in my level 35 flights. I also need 4 video walls & 1 dispatcher console to open Mission Control Center.

Beacons, flight catering & defroster for catering are needed.

Woho. Finally an update! Will start on the new quest and send u guys what's needed for the quests.

Am just about to update too so will be needing new items also. Will update my signature when it's done

captain flop (level 30) duty free items, repair items, fuel, passengers, catering or flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Count me in! I'll be able to send gifts in about 4hrs so if you know what you need for the new quest, let me know. Haven't had a chance to take a good look at what's required but will update needs list when I do. Wish we'd known about this quest BEFORE the land sale!

Jbg364 said:
Count me in! I'll be able to send gifts in about 4hrs so if you know what you need for the new quest, let me know. Haven't had a chance to take a good look at what's required but will update needs list when I do. Wish we'd known about this quest BEFORE the land sale!

Was just thinking the same. I did buy land but not airport side so had to shift stuff around to fit the 2 off 3x3 buildings needed.

I have just seen you need to fly to Berlin for a helmet which needs a jumbo. I don't have a jumbo and don't have the space for a level 5 runway or the money to buy one or the money to upgrade my repair base and a new hangar, so already I don't think I will be able to complete mission and I spent 7,000 on buildings. Why do I do it?????

captain flop (level 30) duty free items, repair items, fuel, passengers, catering or flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Hi guys!

I've also updated my version and doing the quest now. Please check out my updated signature for my need. I'll start sending video wall to everyone that has updated their version.

Was just thinking the same. I did buy land but not airport side so had to shift stuff around to fit the 2 off 3x3 buildings needed.

I have just seen you need to fly to Berlin for a helmet which needs a jumbo. I don't have a jumbo and don't have the space for a level 5 runway or the money to buy one or the money to upgrade my repair base and a new hangar, so already I don't think I will be able to complete mission and I spent 7,000 on buildings. Why do I do it?????

The helmet from Berlin is needed to complete the Teutonic Knight collection and not the space quest so you're okay. I don't have a jumbo yet - I know I'll need to upgrade my repair base and have been waiting to see what GI does about buying the repair slots.

Hi,

I've just update to do the quest, how exciting!

No idea what I need yet so please send anything quest related of The moment, I've gifted quest items too.

Also I don't have Barcelona or Vegas showing as flights either.

Pingways

Level:32 Pingways, I need: catering / air vent/ tv panels / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially whiskey and cognac

Allright my gifting has been reset:
Sent video wall to: Lilly, Fannie fargo, jimghi, captain flop, jbg364, vibbster.

Think i've got everybody who's my neighbour, otherwise just sent te part needed and i'll return it. If somebody finished the training center let me know, it can be used for completing collections.

Jbg364 said:

They never tell us before! That would make our lives too easy. I've started to keep empty land around just for this reason. I think this quest will do me in though!

stewartsathome said:

Totally understand your frustration. I keep thinking that I need to stop playing this game and do something more productive but then I'd miss my friends.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back