What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Fred, saw your avatar. You were in level 27? Two gift shops were gone. Already gifted so will do that tomorrow. Please return flight cátering. Had over 100 flight catering, but they are al gone....

Strange game.

Frenetta said:
Glad you are back in motion. Do you need anything in particular?

Ergonomic chairs but I guess I'll have to fly for those so additional radars would be useful thanks. :)

Emmavb said:
Fred, saw your avatar. You were in level 27? Two gift shops were gone. Already gifted so will do that tomorrow. Please return flight cátering. Had over 100 flight catering, but they are al gone....

Strange game.

If you find me again I have 6 of those green towers and 3 gifts shops if it helps, also just built 10 flight catering units.. A bit crazy but my airport is generating so much cash just lacking fuel in large quantities.. Would be great if we could build more fuel sources.

lvl35 Send what you need and I will return for now. If I can't find you in the forums..

Yep, I checked and still no response from GI on my many ticket items...

Last edited:
Frenetta said:
Did you use your first one yet? If so, what did you think? Very helpful?

Hi Fannie,

Sorry for the response delay... I have been out.

I used the alarm clock when I was going for some maximum quest drops during the Christmas quest. I combined it with a spy glass and one of the fuel bonuses. It helped me get more planes in the air faster. But it's a one time thing so only helpful in those situations I think. I have plenty of coins so the 8k didn't bother me.

Last edited:
Frenetta said:
Where did you get your Rock Shop? Was it a mystery building?

Rock shop? I have a Rock shop? I did get some mystery buildings early on. I know I have a pharmaceutical, an atelier (looks like a tailor shop), a ice cream, a hardware store and a Chinese restaurant. I don't think I have a rock shop. I have wondered about that, because it seems like some collection items come from one.

Fred123thytdytdg said:
If you find me again I have 6 of those green towers and 3 gifts shops if it helps, also just built 10 flight catering units.. A bit crazy but my airport is generating so much cash just lacking fuel in large quantities.. Would be great if we could build more fuel sources.

Me too, Fred! I wish there was a bank and you could convert coins to cash and vice versa. We should make that suggestion.

I'm finding with the larger planes that I run out of passengers or fuel often and have to wait to get more planes in the air.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Thanks for the many gifts. I have lost most of your names and avatars, so I have mostly sent back what you sent me. :( Sorry for that folks, hope they get this bug sorted soon.

I agree Lilly, wish there was a way to covert coins to cash. I have played so far without having to buy cash, but it takes so long to do anything.

Cheers,

Craig_za
Need: point of sale, smoke detector, glass cabinet, reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter, stamp

Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, spare wire, smoke detector, hull parts, landing gear

Fred123thytdytdg said:

lvl35 Send what you need and I will return for now. If I can't find you in the forums..

I agree. I always have to wait for more fuel unless I want to use my stock.

lilly2 said:
Rock shop? I have a Rock shop? I did get some mystery buildings early on. I know I have a pharmaceutical, an atelier (looks like a tailor shop), a ice cream, a hardware store and a Chinese restaurant. I don't think I have a rock shop. I have wondered about that, because it seems like some collection items come from one.

Maybe what I think is a rock shop is the atelier. Does anyone know what a rock shop looks like?

So, I have had to buy my 2nd altimeter in 3 days and I only have 1 jumbo jet to repair! I think GI has found a new way to bilk $ out of us. If anyone knows where to get altimeters without buying them, please let me know.

Frenetta said:
So, I have had to buy my 2nd altimeter in 3 days and I only have 1 jumbo jet to repair! I think GI has found a new way to bilk $ out of us. If anyone knows where to get altimeters without buying them, please let me know.

I bought a second repair slot so I can leave them overnight in the repair option I think it's save green notes in the long term, I have has altimeter in those repair chests in the past

As I said in earlier, when you close the game completely repair time is three times faster than normal. I always do that when the repair needs items I don't have.

Last edited:
HVWH said:
As I said in earlier, when you close the game completely repair time is three times faster than normal. I always do that when the repair needs items I don't have.

Nice to know that. I have got my first jet now, and every second flight it needs a blasted repair. :(

Cheers

Craig_za: wide angled binoculars, point of sale, security camera, anti theft gates, glass display case, shampoo, calculator

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back