What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Emmavb said:
Hi all.

Have some questions, who is able to help me out?

I am looking for a security camera for duty free shop? And catering, propellor and defrosters. Please help me.
Impossible to have more than 70 friends? The friend code isnew?

Last one: who has a unique gift shop, need model airplanes?

Add me: Emma van beuning, level 33

Will send back whatever you need....

Emma

Emma,
I don't have a security camera this time but could send you the other things. I can't see your name though and don't see an avatar. I sort of remember your airport... What's it like, again?

Check out the airship. Click on it and he has items for sale. It's usually worth it to get the mystery bonus if you can afford 8k because you get some type of bonus item. If you buy it, then it will appear in your warehouse for you to claim.

Bought the remaining rope block for 2 green bucks. The suspense was killing me lol
So I got a wrench like Fannie and duty free set of 5. Thanks Lilly

Zanydu said:
The mystery gift for me was a Family Ticket (Increases passengers from buildings by +200% for 3 hours)..

The inconvertible coin is not that bad, how much does it increase the income? And can you have more than one of them?

By 200% not sure if you can use 2 at same time

lvl35 defrosters(8 ) please or beacons for flights to Dubai .. or failing that I will return what you send as gifting without pictures impossible

Jbg364 said:
Me too! I'm still tempted by the mystery building. Depending on how the username situation is today, I may need some retail therapy.

I went for it and got a gray high-rise. It only takes up 1x1 and gives passengers every 4 hours. Don't remember how many but not a lot.

Frenetta said:
I went for it and got a gray high-rise. It only takes up 1x1 and gives passengers every 4 hours. Don't remember how many but not a lot.

Have never bought anything as always saving up for other items. Is the mystery bonus an item you use once then it's gone? 8,000 is a lot to spend when saving for terminal upgrade

captain flop (level 30) duty free items, repair items, fuel, passengers, catering or flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

stewartsathome said:
Have never bought anything as always saving up for other items. Is the mystery bonus an item you use once then it's gone? 8,000 is a lot to spend when saving for terminal upgrade

captain flop (level 30) duty free items, repair items, fuel, passengers, catering or flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I've always gotten a 1 time use object. I've gotten really good things and then I've gotten things like the wrench which keeps your airplanes from breaking down. I suppose there are times when the wrench will come in handy but right now it's kind of lame. I always try to have extra cash saved up when the airship is due. If I can get an inconvertible coin, spyglass, weathervane or faucet, it's worth the money.

lilly2 said:
I got the alarm clock again... Instant passengers from all buildings.

Did you use your first one yet? If so, what did you think? Very helpful?

Jbg364 said:
Sorry, am not able to send ergo chairs - you'll have to fly to get those. It took me a long time to collect them. Sent additional radar.

Thank you, hopefully i will get those....

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Frenetta said:
Where did you get your Rock Shop? Was it a mystery building?

I also got alarm clock, not really worth the 8k i would say.....

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Thanks

Craig you add it a a friend

lvl35 defrosters(8 ) please or beacons for flights to Dubai .. or failing that I will return what you send as gifting without pictures impossible

Thanks chap,

Was finally able to get that last shampoo for the hotel.

Cheers

Craig_za
Need: text book, calculator, white board, point of sale, anti theft gate, stamp, cash counter

Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, spare wire, smoke detector, hull parts

Lily, i send your flower every time. Today will send defrosters. My airport has unique gift shop, 4 x green building with levels on left side. Level 33.

HVWH, which level are you?

Jbg364 said:
Gifts sent today to those of you whose avatars I could see: (1) Catering - Fannie, Ircro, AdnazzyP, kyle, Jeka; (2) Cognac - Capt flop, Letgnis; (3) Powerful Radio Transmitter - Sian and David; (4) Spare Wire - Jimghjj; (5) Beacon - Fred123; (6) Fuel Hose - Lilly; (7) Deicer - Pdxsk2; (8) Additional Radar - Vic123, Revizzi; (9) Propeller - OlaTomek; (10) Master Plan - Raxerx; (11) Navigation Module - Provost; (12) Landing Gear - jce; (13) Landing Lamp - Jayhawk; (14) DND Sign - Capt Kenzo.

Have not been able to see your avatar for a couple of days and am struggling to identify your airport. Sent you a nav module yesterday I think.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need powerful radio transmitter, additional radar, beacon, nav module, fuel hose or duty free items.

Emmavb said:
Lily, i send your flower every time. Today will send defrosters. My airport has unique gift shop, 4 x green building with levels on left side. Level 33.

HVWH, which level are you?

I've tried to add you but it won't let me. Can you try adding me?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back