What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Got the airship back and mystery gift was the inconvertible coin

lvl35 defrosters(8 ) please or beacons for flights to Dubai .. or failing that I will return what you send as gifting without pictures impossible

The mystery gift for me was a Family Ticket (Increases passengers from buildings by +200% for 3 hours)..

The inconvertible coin is not that bad, how much does it increase the income? And can you have more than one of them?

craigza said:
What do we do with this code? Any help appreciated?

Cheers

Craig_za: wide angled binoculars, point of sale, security camera, anti theft gates, glass display case, shampoo, calculator

Just go to add friend and enter that code as if it was a new friend's username. You will then get 3 dollars and 2000 coin free.

Hi all.

Have some questions, who is able to help me out?

I am looking for a security camera for duty free shop? And catering, propellor and defrosters. Please help me.
Impossible to have more than 70 friends? The friend code isnew?

Last one: who has a unique gift shop, need model airplanes?

Add me: Emma van beuning, level 33

Will send back whatever you need....

Emma

Zanydu said:
The mystery gift for me was a Family Ticket (Increases passengers from buildings by +200% for 3 hours)..

The inconvertible coin is not that bad, how much does it increase the income? And can you have more than one of them?

hi there!

whats'that "mystery gift?"

thx for the explanations,
cheers,

jal pilot ; level 26; need: duty free items, landing lamp; fuel additives; spare wires

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Got the airship back and mystery gift was the inconvertible coin

lvl35 defrosters(8 ) please or beacons for flights to Dubai .. or failing that I will return what you send as gifting without pictures impossible

I got another wrench :(

Gifts sent today to those of you whose avatars I could see: (1) Catering - Fannie, Ircro, AdnazzyP, kyle, Jeka; (2) Cognac - Capt flop, Letgnis; (3) Powerful Radio Transmitter - Sian and David; (4) Spare Wire - Jimghjj; (5) Beacon - Fred123; (6) Fuel Hose - Lilly; (7) Deicer - Pdxsk2; (8) Additional Radar - Vic123, Revizzi; (9) Propeller - OlaTomek; (10) Master Plan - Raxerx; (11) Navigation Module - Provost; (12) Landing Gear - jce; (13) Landing Lamp - Jayhawk; (14) DND Sign - Capt Kenzo.

Thank you.. I saw your logo appearing all over my buildings... Weird...never happen that before to me...

Any way, i desperately need ergonomic chairs, or extra radar to go to singapore to get those chairs, but it has been over a month and cannot get those.... Grrrr

What do you need?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Sorry, am not able to send ergo chairs - you'll have to fly to get those. It took me a long time to collect them. Sent additional radar.

hi there!

whats'that "mystery gift?"

thx for the explanations,
cheers,

jal pilot ; level 26; need: duty free items, landing lamp; fuel additives; spare wires

When the airship docks you can buy a Mystery Bonus for 8000 coins. The bonus you get varies - some are quite useful and others, not so much.

Hi all. Been a few days so I'm just catching up on all my neighbours needs.
Can someone explain the 'mystery gift' please x

Mai Zack. Level 26 need duty free items and additional radars please

When the airship docks you can buy a Mystery Bonus for 8000 coins. The bonus you get varies - some are quite useful and others, not so much.
Oohhhhh got you. Still waiting for a rope block on mine. It's taking eternity to drop

Mai Zack said:
Hi all. Been a few days so I'm just catching up on all my neighbours needs.
Can someone explain the 'mystery gift' please x

Mai Zack. Level 26 need duty free items and additional radars please

Check out the airship. Click on it and he has items for sale. It's usually worth it to get the mystery bonus if you can afford 8k because you get some type of bonus item. If you buy it, then it will appear in your warehouse for you to claim.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back