What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Duty Free - I don't think I've ever had perfume/cologne/skincare products in my gift list. Has anyone? I know that I've picked up a couple of things when I've bought a Duty Free Set from the airship but other than that . . . . . .

Jbg364 said:
Duty Free - I don't think I've ever had perfume/cologne/skincare products in my gift list. Has anyone? I know that I've picked up a couple of things when I've bought a Duty Free Set from the airship but other than that . . . . . .

No me neither.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need powerful radio transmitter, additional radar, beacon, nav module, fuel hose or duty free items.

Jbg364 said:

Neither have I and I checked my inventory, I don't have any of them there either. Don't know where they come from, maybe neighbours buildings? I'm in the middle of upgrading my duty free shop, so I can't check :( hope I'm not upgrading for nothing but I needed something to do whilst I try to save up for my terminal building upgrade!

captain flop (level 30) duty free items, cash counter else repair items, fuel or passengers. Thank you, I love u all ;)

stewartsathome said:
Neither have I and I checked my inventory, I don't have any of them there either. Don't know where they come from, maybe neighbours buildings? I'm in the middle of upgrading my duty free shop, so I can't check :( hope I'm not upgrading for nothing but I needed something to do whilst I try to save up for my terminal building upgrade!

captain flop (level 30) duty free items, cash counter else repair items, fuel or passengers. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I've had them drop from neighbour buildings and shops.

I just had pearl earrings and whiskey drop from neighbours' buildings. Hope you got the cash counter I just sent.

Jbg364 said:
I just had pearl earrings and whiskey drop from neighbours' buildings. Hope you got the cash counter I just sent.

Thank you. Am okay for cash counters now. Will try neighbours buildings and shops for duty free.

captain flop (level 30) duty free items, repair items, fuel, passengers, catering or flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Red Dog said:
Wow, so hard to send gifts, no pictures, no names, well 4 out of 20 , not bad hey :mad:
So I've changed my gift needs to, seed me what you need and I'll return it.

Let us know what you need too in case we need the same things and can work a trade that's good for all of us!

Jbg364 said:

I think I got skincare items visiting a friends pharmacy. If you tap on the duty free shop and then tap on the item in question, it tells you where you can get it.

Jbg364 said:
Revizzi - Accepted you as a neighbour. What do you need?

Thank you.. I saw your logo appearing all over my buildings... Weird...never happen that before to me...

Any way, i desperately need ergonomic chairs, or extra radar to go to singapore to get those chairs, but it has been over a month and cannot get those.... Grrrr

What do you need?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

HVWH said:
This weekend gift code: white64

What do we do with this code? Any help appreciated?

Cheers

Craig_za: wide angled binoculars, point of sale, security camera, anti theft gates, glass display case, shampoo, calculator

Jbg364 said:

Yea I had cologne sent it in last gift run but its gone again

lvl35 defrosters(8 ) please or beacons for flights to Dubai .. or failing that I will return what you send as gifting without pictures impossible

HVWH said:
This weekend gift code: white64

Thanks

Craig you add it a a friend

lvl35 defrosters(8 ) please or beacons for flights to Dubai .. or failing that I will return what you send as gifting without pictures impossible

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back