What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Was able to send the following gifts before the avatars disappeared: (1) Catering - Fannie, Ircro, Elcapitan, AdnazzyP, Pdxsk2; (2) Smoke Detecor - Zanydu, Mai; (3) Navigation Module - Lilly, Vibbster; (4) Cooling Chamber - Fred123; (5) Powerful Radio Transmitter - Sian and David; (6) Spare Wire - Jimghjj; (7) Fuel Additives - Jal Pilot; (8) Chocolate Candies - EstherV, Vivien, Letgnis. Red Dog - sent you something but am not sure what (finger slipped).

Received filled candies always needed, Jbg364 thankyou

craigza said:
I can see your user name and your pic is a bike?

Craig_za shampoo, white boards, wide angle binoculars, glass cabinets, pos machines, security walk thingie for duty free

Hi I just sent you a neighbour request.

Hi, I could use beckons.

Was able to send the following gifts before the avatars disappeared: (1) Catering - Fannie, Ircro, Elcapitan, AdnazzyP, Pdxsk2; (2) Smoke Detecor - Zanydu, Mai; (3) Navigation Module - Lilly, Vibbster; (4) Cooling Chamber - Fred123; (5) Powerful Radio Transmitter - Sian and David; (6) Spare Wire - Jimghjj; (7) Fuel Additives - Jal Pilot; (8) Chocolate Candies - EstherV, Vivien, Letgnis. Red Dog - sent you something but am not sure what (finger slipped).

Got it. Thank you!

Now looking at zapping those ghosts and need bright lanterns.

Hi all trying to send what I can when I see avatars but as others have said they keep disappearing so tend to return what I receive, sorry if you get something you didn't need. Have updated my signature. I need 1 x cash counter and duty free items please. Thanks

captain flop (level 30) happy with anything you want gifting back, else fuel or passengers. Thank you, I love u all ;)

stewartsathome said:
Hi all trying to send what I can when I see avatars but as others have said they keep disappearing so tend to return what I receive, sorry if you get something you didn't need. Have updated my signature. I need 1 x cash counter and duty free items please. Thanks

captain flop (level 30) happy with anything you want gifting back, else fuel or passengers. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I did update, it never does it first time I post...grrrrr

stewartsathome said:
I did update, it never does it first time I post...grrrrr

Sorry, I give up

captain flop (level 30) duty free items, cash counter else repair items, fuel or passengers. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Hi all,

Many thanks for the gifts. Not sure what came from whom as I keep losing the names and avatars. It happens when I actually visit your city to give you a gift. Will be sending out my gifts soon.

Cheers

Craig_za
Need: point of sale, anti theft gate, calculator, shredder, stamp, cash counter, server rack

Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, makeup

Hi all,

Many thanks for the gifts. Not sure what came from whom as I keep losing the names and avatars. It happens when I actually visit your city to give you a gift. Will be sending out my gifts soon.

Cheers

Craig_za
Need: point of sale, anti theft gate, calculator, shredder, stamp, cash counter, server rack

Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, makeup

Sent you a POS, could you gift it back please

craigza said:
Hi all,

Cheers

Craig_za

If you have names and avatars when you start gifting, just give gifts first (at least the ones that are on every list like spare props, landing lamps, etc) then do your visiting at the end. It seems that the act of visiting has something to do with losing the names and getting them back. I'm still trying to figure it out exactly but try playing around with it that way and see if it helps. It does make getting your gifts to change harder because you have to visit someone to get them to change but it seems that you have to visit twice before you lose the names so with a little planning, you can do it. It would all be so easy if GI would just fix the game!!!!

Thanks for the gifts!
I've sent:
fuel hose: jal pilot, navigation: jbg, catering: caption flop, spare wire: jimghi
and returned the rest of the gifts

Had avatars for awhile this morning. Sent so far today: (1) Navigation Module - Fannie, Provost; (2) Catering - Ircro, Dano, jce, kyle, Porter; (3) Powerful Radio Transmitter - Sian and David; (4) Spare Wire - Jimghjj; (5) Whiskey - Capt flop; (6) Packaging Machine - Fred123; (7) Bright Lantern - Letgnis; (8) Fuel Hose - Vibbster, Red Dog; (9) Archive Box - JaXe; (9) City Model - Raxerx, Kazrobo. Hope you got them!

Jbg364 said:
Had avatars for awhile this morning. Sent so far today: (1) Navigation Module - Fannie, Provost; (2) Catering - Ircro, Dano, jce, kyle, Porter; (3) Powerful Radio Transmitter - Sian and David; (4) Spare Wire - Jimghjj; (5) Whiskey - Capt flop; (6) Packaging Machine - Fred123; (7) Bright Lantern - Letgnis; (8) Fuel Hose - Vibbster, Red Dog; (9) Archive Box - JaXe; (9) City Model - Raxerx, Kazrobo. Hope you got them!

Thanks I will try and gift back but keep losing details let the rest of you

lvl35 defrosters(8 ) please or beacons for flights to Dubai .. or failing that I will return what you send as gifting without pictures impossible

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back