What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hi guys,

I just want to let you know that I've updated my need list. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi there,

Where can I see your needs list? I tried to add you as a neighbor but it would not let me. You can invite me if you like.

Cheers

Craig_za
Need: wide angle binoculars, point of sale, security camera, anti theft gate, glass display, calculator, shredder, stamp, cash counter, server rack

Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, makeup

Hi there

Been scarce on the forums - I need to please engage with as many friends as possible to start swapping fuel hoses - it's painful; they run out so fast; so if anyone wants to exchange on such a basis, please friends me, and send me the fuel hose, and I will prioritise those items by sending them back.

Hi there

Been scarce on the forums - I need to please engage with as many friends as possible to start swapping fuel hoses - it's painful; they run out so fast; so if anyone wants to exchange on such a basis, please friends me, and send me the fuel hose, and I will prioritise those items by sending them back.

In fact, I'll also engage in the same exchange agreement for navigation modules...

Hi there

Sent you a friend request, besides the standard gifts I can give you, I am not sure of the special ones until I visit you.

Cheers

Craig_za
Need: wide angle binoculars, point of sale, security camera, anti theft gate, glass display, calculator, shredder, stamp, cash counter, server rack

Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, makeup

marsm said:
Hi there

We are already neighbours so am happy to enter into exchange with you. Will alternate fuel hose and nav module if that is ok with you.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need powerful radio transmitter, additional radar, beacon, nav module, fuel hose or duty free items.

marsm said:
In fact, I'll also engage in the same exchange agreement for navigation modules...

We are already neighbours. I am happy to enter into exchange with you. Will alternate hose and module if that is ok.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need powerful radio transmitter, additional radar, beacon, nav module, fuel hose or duty free items.

craigza said:
Thanks chap. Need two more of them. Really appreciate it. Getting my notes together on who needs what, so hopefully tomorrow will go better with the gifts.

Cheers

Craig_za shampoo, white boards, wide angle binoculars, glass cabinets, pos machines, security walk thingie for duty free

Did you get the white board I sent last night? Just trying to see if I have a problem here.

We are already neighbours so am happy to enter into exchange with you. Will alternate fuel hose and nav module if that is ok with you.

Perfect!

jimghjj said:
I've just completed the great seal collection so could someone send me some bright lanterns so I can try to get rid of the ghosts? Thanks!

Can't send for 12hours so let me know if you still need them by then.

Sent you a friend request, besides the standard gifts I can give you, I am not sure of the special ones until I visit you.

Cheers

Craig_za

I'm good on the "special" stuff for now... flights to Hawaii and Mexico are painful because I keep running out of fuel hoses and navigation modules.

Jbg364 said:
Fannie,
I know you sent me catering yesterday but couldn't see your avatar in my incoming gifts today. So I sent catering while in my neighbourhood - hope you got it.

My stuff was all coming in as username yesterday so I very we'll may have gotten it. Thanks! Today I can see what's coming in from with names!!!! (At least so far) I'll try to make a note of what happens with you.

jal pilot said:
hi there,

some of you ask for a defroster, never seen thatitem, but I have one called deicer, is that the same ?

jal pilot ; level 26; need: landing lamp; fuel additives; spare wires

Unfortunately, no.

Did you get the white board I sent last night? Just trying to see if I have a problem here.

Got it this morning. Thanks a million.

Cheers

Craig_za

marsm said:
Hi there

I can send you fuel hoses starting tonight. Please send back catering if you can. Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back