What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Red Dog said:
Tried to add you but no luck maybe you could add me Red Dog

Sorry mate, no luck to add you either.

Craig_za: wide angled binoculars, point of sale, security camera, anti theft gates, glass display case, shampoo, calculator

Jbg364 said:
Tried to add you but couldn't. If you'd like, try adding me - Jbg364.

Sorry mate I could not add you either.

Craig_za: wide angled binoculars, point of sale, security camera, anti theft gates, glass display case, shampoo, calculator

craigza said:
Hi all, thanks for the towels. I tried to visit those of you who I can see to try and give you the gifts you need.

Many thanks

Craig_za

need shampoo and towels as well as white boards please?

hello

I added you, you are in my waiting list

jal pilot ; level 25; need: landing lamp; fuel additives; spare wires, thx!

jal pilot said:
hello

I added you, you are in my waiting list

jal pilot ; level 25; need: landing lamp; fuel additives; spare wires, thx!

Thanks,

I saw that. As soon as it resets I will be sending out what I can to you people.

Cheers

hi there,

some of you ask for a defroster, never seen thatitem, but I have one called deicer, is that the same ?

jal pilot ; level 26; need: landing lamp; fuel additives; spare wires

jal pilot said:
hi there,

some of you ask for a defroster, never seen thatitem, but I have one called deicer, is that the same ?

No wish it was, thanks to everyone for the cooling chambers have enough now for the flight catering, just need a few packing machines or defrosters.

lvl35 change to packing machines and cooling chambers or defrosters please or beacons for flights to Dubai

Fred123thytdytdg said:
No wish it was, thanks to everyone for the cooling chambers have enough now for the flight catering, just need a few packing machines or defrosters.

lvl35 change to packing machines and cooling chambers or defrosters please or beacons for flights to Dubai

Correction nope I still need more cooling chambers for my flight catering facilities, as you really need 3 flight catering per jumbo so it's very expensive at 80'000 each plus the bits....

lvl35 change to cooling chambers (3), packing machines(8) or defrosters(9) please or beacons for flights to Dubai

jimghjj said:
I've just completed the great seal collection so could someone send me some bright lanterns so I can try to get rid of the ghosts? Thanks!

I have just sent one to uou. Could you pks send it back? Thks a lot

GLC23 said:
Catering or whiskey for me please!

Level:32 Pingways, I need: catering / air vent/ tv panels / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially whiskey and cognac

I have just sent you whiskey. Could you pls sent me chocolate candies, perfume or cologne? Thks a lot

I have just sent you whiskey. Could you pls sent me chocolate candies, perfume or cologne? Thks a lot

What is your game name?

Craig_za
Need: wide angle binoculars, point of sale, security camera, anti theft gate, glass display, calculator
Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, makeup, shredder

EstherV said:
I have just sent one to uou. Could you pks send it back? Thks a lot

No problem i'll return it when my gifts reset later.

I've now banished ghosts from my airport so don't need any more lanterns. Thank's all.

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Correction nope I still need more cooling chambers for my flight catering facilities, as you really need 3 flight catering per jumbo so it's very expensive at 80'000 each plus the bits....

lvl35 change to cooling chambers (3), packing machines(8) or defrosters(9) please or beacons for flights to Dubai

wow!

so what do one need exactly ?

I have flights that are blocked because of the lack of a catering facility. I thought, I'd just need to build one, like for the flight school, and then those flight would become available. But you're telling us that one actually need more than 1 facility? What are the facilities doing ? Are. they producing meals at the pace of a snail? And not only do they cost 80'000 each, but they require SPACE!

thx for the help!

jal pilot said:
wow!

so what do one need exactly ?

I have flights that are blocked because of the lack of a catering facility. I thought, I'd just need to build one, like for the flight school, and then those flight would become available. But you're telling us that one actually need more than 1 facility? What are the facilities doing ? Are. they producing meals at the pace of a snail? And not only do they cost 80'000 each, but they require SPACE!

thx for the help!

They only produce a meal once or twice a day. If you have 5 planes running you need a few of them or get catering as gifts off friends and build up a stock of them ready.

Hi guys,

I just want to let you know that I've updated my need list. Thanks in advance for your help.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back