What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Zanydu said:
Hee guys,

Though I haven't replied as much, i'm still frequently reading the new posts. Thanks for all the stuff!

Question: I've only got one iglo and one skating rink, but while it says the drop rate is very seldom, it's actually very good! I've got everything pretty late in the quest, but already i have 12 ice palaces. I keep thinking GI will see this as a bug and probably fix it in the next update (instead of the user name problem ;)).

Do you have the same drop rate (maybe also from ice palaces and the sculpture park?). I suspect it is programmed to drop a lot if you haven't complete the collection, and then drop seldom when it's complete (and therefore it's better to complete collections on the last moment maybe). But that's missing and the drop rate didn't change.

What do you think?

I have 1 ice rink and 1 castle and I have gotten over 15 palaces now. I just keep building and selling them. You only get 100 coins when you sell them but it's better than nothing! I haven't noticed any change in the drop rate.

I'm good on the "special" stuff for now... flights to Hawaii and Mexico are painful because I keep running out of fuel hoses and navigation modules.

I am almost on level 18, will be able to send you spare wire from tomorrow.

Cheers

Craig_za
Need: wide angle binoculars, point of sale, security camera, anti theft gate, glass display, calculator, shredder, stamp, cash counter, server rack

Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, makeup

EstherV said:
I have just sent you whiskey. Could you pls sent me chocolate candies, perfume or cologne? Thks a lot

I will send u duty free stuff when my gifts reset, can you please return it. Thx

captain flop (level 30) happy with anything you want gifting back, else fuel or passengers. Thank you, I love u all ;)

marsm said:
In fact, I'll also engage in the same exchange agreement for navigation modules...

I will exchange these when my gifts reset.

captain flop (level 30) happy with anything you want gifting back, else fuel or passengers. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Frenetta said:
Can't send for 12hours so let me know if you still need them by then.

No thanks,I've got rid of all my ghosts now(hopefully)! I need spare wire for a while now,I'm building up stock for when I get my planes out of repair and gi sorts out my repair base.

marsm said:
In fact, I'll also engage in the same exchange agreement for navigation modules...

Am happy to exchange either of these when my gifts reset

stewartsathome said:
Am happy to exchange either of these when my gifts reset

Oops sorry for repeating myself, I got distracted when shopping was delivered and didn't realise I'd already replied..... Dope!!!

Red Dog said:
Hi, hope everyone is receiving there gifts :)

Sent today, Catering - Kyle, jce2702, Fannie, little angle Add Radar - Sian & David,
Beacon - Tumbung, Vibbster, Fuel - MammaT -- Cooling Chamber - Captionboying
Fuel hose - Caption Flop, Liily2, Zanydu, Jbg364, Mr pepper, Smoke Dect - Letgnis,
Landing lamp - Jal pilot. Hull part - Raxerx. Add Fuel - Jimghjj2

I can't see your avatar on my IPad...

Was able to send the following gifts before the avatars disappeared: (1) Catering - Fannie, Ircro, Elcapitan, AdnazzyP, Pdxsk2; (2) Smoke Detecor - Zanydu, Mai; (3) Navigation Module - Lilly, Vibbster; (4) Cooling Chamber - Fred123; (5) Powerful Radio Transmitter - Sian and David; (6) Spare Wire - Jimghjj; (7) Fuel Additives - Jal Pilot; (8) Chocolate Candies - EstherV, Vivien, Letgnis. Red Dog - sent you something but am not sure what (finger slipped).

Does anyone happen to have an altimeter to gift? Stuck in repairs....

Needed one on Sunday when my powerful delta broke down and again this morning. It doesn't look like altimeters drop from flights and I checked a few guest planes and didn't see them. I have a couple in my warehouse that must have come from repair kits I earned but I don't want to use them just yet. So my plane is sitting in the repair base for the next 8 hours. Hope this isn't another GI money grab!

Jbg364 said:
Needed one on Sunday when my powerful delta broke down and again this morning. It doesn't look like altimeters drop from flights and I checked a few guest planes and didn't see them. I have a couple in my warehouse that must have come from repair kits I earned but I don't want to use them just yet. So my plane is sitting in the repair base for the next 8 hours. Hope this isn't another GI money grab!

I bought by mistake extra repair slot which now really helps ,thanks everyone for the gifts no more cooling chamber needed. I have lost pictures so guessing who gifted what so may take another run to return the gifts ..

lvl35 change to, packing machines ( 5 ). or defrosters(8 ) please or beacons for flights to Dubai

jimghjj said:
No thanks,I've got rid of all my ghosts now(hopefully)! I need spare wire for a while now,I'm building up stock for when I get my planes out of repair and gi sorts out my repair base.

Will do

Jbg364 said:

I was wondering where they came from. I used my last one yesterday.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back