What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Thanks I will try and gift back but keep losing details let the rest of you

lvl35 defrosters(8 ) please or beacons for flights to Dubai .. or failing that I will return what you send as gifting without pictures impossible

Not to worry. For awhile It felt as though I was the only one who couldn't see all the avatars all of the time. But I think it's getting worse isn't it?

craigza said:
Hi all,

Many thanks for the gifts. Not sure what came from whom as I keep losing the names and avatars. It happens when I actually visit your city to give you a gift. Will be sending out my gifts soon.

Cheers

Craig_za
Need: point of sale, anti theft gate, calculator, shredder, stamp, cash counter, server rack

Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, makeup

Hi sent you a shredder.

Hi, I could use additional radar and fuel additives.

craigza said:
What is your game name?

Craig_za
Need: wide angle binoculars, point of sale, security camera, anti theft gate, glass display, calculator
Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, makeup, shredder

It is Esther airport. I have just send you a new neighbour request :)

Wow, so hard to send gifts, no pictures, no names, well 4 out of 20 , not bad hey :mad:
So I've changed my gift needs to, seed me what you need and I'll return it.

Red Dog said:
Wow, so hard to send gifts, no pictures, no names, well 4 out of 20 , not bad hey :mad:
So I've changed my gift needs to, seed me what you need and I'll return it.

Same here. No real needs, but send me what you want and I will in kind return.

Crewman (level 35)

Sent you a POS, could you gift it back please

Done, hope you got it?

Craig_za
Need: point of sale, anti theft gate, calculator, shredder, stamp, cash counter, server rack

Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, makeup

Hi sent you a shredder.

Hi, I could use additional radar and fuel additives.

No problem, will send as soon as it resets.

Craig_za

It is Esther airport. I have just send you a new neighbour request :)

Got it, thanks.

Craig_za

craigza said:
Got it, thanks.

Craig_za

hi there,

just sent you a shreder.

duty free items is appreciated !

thx

jal pilot ; level 26; need: landing lamp; fuel additives; spare wires

craigza said:
Got it, thanks.

Craig_za

hi !
just sent you a shredder, hope it can help

jal pilot ; level 26; need: landing lamp; fuel additives; spare wires

EstherV said:
I have just sent you whiskey. Could you pls sent me chocolate candies, perfume or cologne? Thks a lot

Done!

Level:32 Pingways, I need: catering / air vent/ tv panels / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially whiskey and cognac

GLC23 said:
Done!

Level:32 Pingways, I need: catering / air vent/ tv panels / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially whiskey and cognac

thought i had an air vent - did yesterday. sent whiskey instead.

Hey all,

Many thanks for the gifts. I sent what I could, hope you all got what you needed. I still have two more gifts so have a look at what I can give and let me know if I can help.

Cheers

Craig_za
Need: text book, calculator, white board, point of sale, anti theft gate, stamp, cash counter

Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, spare wire, smoke detector, hull parts

Hi all,

I am in need of 4x shampoo for my hotel. And also 4x sleigh covers.

Can return many items.

Plz add me daily player: roenieboy1

roenieboy1 said:
Hi all,

I am in need of 4x shampoo for my hotel. And also 4x sleigh covers.

Can return many items.

Plz add me daily player: roenieboy1

Unfortunately neither of those items can be gifted. You need to buy the shampoo and fly for the sleigh covers, although as the challenge has finished I do not think that you can get them anymore.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need powerful radio transmitter, additional radar, beacon, nav module, fuel hose or duty free items.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back